National Sales Manager
Company: BridgeStreet Global Hospitality
Posted on: February 12, 2019
We help businesses find, and book trusted accommodations anywhere so they can work, live and sleep well, guaranteed. BridgeStreet.com is the first technology platform built specifically for business travel. With properties in more than 22,600 cities in over 130 countries and growing, BridgeStreet is the travel technology leader in the Extended-Stay sector. Bridge Street's innovative product line, Six Ways to Stay, connects a global marketplace of millions of extended stay hotels, serviced apartments, brand hotels, furnished homes, vacation rentals, and design-led hostels. In addition to providing built-in demand for operators from Bridge Street's 5000+ client portfolio and 100+ global sales team, BridgeStreet is globally recognized for unparalleled, award-winning, quality service, compliance and security bringing together a seamless, trusted, business travel technology solution. Responsibilities:
- Achieve sales goals and target percentage of new revenue growth year over year within the global business segment.
- Identify key decision makers for extended-stay travel
- Generate leads through cold calling on the telephone, person-to-person meetings and networking with prospective and actual clients. Contact Global target customers, make initial contact and secure RFP's
- Work with prospective and current clients selling vertically within each industry and business segment to identify additional business opportunities within their companies
- Network and participate in local professional organizations within key industries specific to the assigned region and verticals. Familiarity with organizations such as ERC and SHRM is a plus.
- In-person follow up on leads received through general referrals, cross-selling, advertisements and inquiries
- Tour prospective key decision makers through apartment communities as necessary
- Coordinate and assist in general sales activities, including trade shows, advertising, public relations and others as directed
- Generate cross-sold business outside the local market to support the BridgeStreet system and function as a total resource
- Attend a minimum of required appointments and generate a minimum number of prospecting phone calls as required by sales leadership
- Ability to develop and leverage internal resources and relationships to close business.
- Review monthly sales goals, revenue numbers and work with SVP of Revenue Generation to achieve their established target
- Ensure sales system/ CRM is updated in a real-time fashion with client information
- Participate in accommodations/apartment pricing issues and decisions
- Prepare business presentations as needed and tailored to target companies , collaborate appropriately with internal resources
- Develop monthly and quarterly account plans and action steps for Top 25 accounts
- Develop strong personal relationships with global customers
- Establish and maintain routine weekly contact with target customers
- Communicate trends on intelligence and formulate marketing strategies based on that analysis Specific Job Knowledge, Skills and Ability Requirements:
- Successful new business development history ("hunter") across multiple market segments and verticals, preferably in the hospitality, finance, insurance, relocation, consulting, energy or telecommunications.
- The ability to call on executive management level clients through phone and in-person sales presentations
- Creative approach to solution based sales in a longer sales cycle.
- The ability to use Sales Automation Software for tracking sales and account activity
- Proven ability in meeting sales goals and action plans and success achieving those goals.
- Proven ability in managing major accounts and global business.
- Experience selling contracted services and global business.
- Current knowledge of travel and or relocation industry, current market trends and economic factors
- Extensive skill in development and delivery of sales presentations (PowerPoint)
- Ability to access, understand and accurately input information using Microsoft Word, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint, CRM (Landslide) and tasks manager systems
- The ability to read, listen and communicate effectively in English, both verbally and written
- Self-starter with confidence, enthusiasm and a strong dedication to the job and company
Keywords: BridgeStreet Global Hospitality, Reston , National Sales Manager, Executive , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!