Program Manager (Payer EDI)
Posted on: August 16, 2019
Job Description:Leidos' Military & Veterans Health Solutions
Operations has an opening for a Program Manager supporting the
VHA's Payer EDI Programs within the Office of Community Care. The
selected candidate will provide day-to-day operational oversight,
as well as strategic guidance to program and client staff. Manages
employee staff to achieve successful outcomes for the client.
Responsible for status reports, staffing processes, customer
relationship management, personnel management, program reviews, and
other program performance functions. Collaborates with functional
staff and peer PMs to address corporate initiatives and
- Converse fluently with technical teams, both contractor and
- Monitor and analyze personnel performance, ensuring that
skillsets and ongoing support tasks are accomplished in accordance
with the PWS.
- Conduct advance planning to continually meet customer's
- Support customer application and hardware deployment and
outages by ensuring contractor staff is available and engaged.
- Analyze level of effort for customer requirements and consults
with VA Managers on staffing actions to ensure the VA environment
is able to meet challenges and opportunities.
- Support the application/customer at various operations planning
meetings, assessing change impact, performing risk mitigation, and
organizing communication plans.
- Ensure adherence to VA policy and standards during meetings,
release management/operational readiness reviews, and other work
sessions, such as planning and budgeting.
- Develop a subordinate management chain, capable of proactive
decision making to support a dynamic and varied environment.
- Manage both onsite and remote staff to the same level of care,
ensuring expectations are understood regardless of physical team
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal/external
customers. MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE:
- Requires a BA degree and 8 - 12 years of prior relevant
experience or Masters with 2 - 6 years of prior relevant
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain
a VA Moderate BI clearance.
- Experience supporting software delivery using VIP Agile
processes for the VA Office of Community Care.
- Ability to work in a Matrix team environment, actively and
effectively managing relationships with customers, build and
release managers, technical teams, product development, project
managers, and other application managers.
- Experience leading information technology projects involving
innovation and/or modernization.
- Experience developing and reporting upon metrics relative to
operational and financial performance.
- Excellent organization and analytical skills.
- Exceptional ability to communicate with leadership, staff and
customers. basic QUALIFICATIONS :
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certified
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) Certified Preferred
- Active VA clearance and active PIV card.
- Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) experienceLeidos is a Fortune
500-- information technology, engineering, and science solutions
and services leader working to solve the world's toughest
challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil,
and health markets. The company's 32,000 employees support vital
missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in
Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately
$10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For
more information visit our website.Pay and benefits are fundamental
to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages
that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers.
Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and
Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at
any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will
communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a
Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be
from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other
personal information, please report the email to (see below) .All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin,
citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical
condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure,
marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military
status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also
consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal
histories consistent with relevant laws.
Keywords: Leidos, Reston , Program Manager (Payer EDI), Executive , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!