Training & Development Manager
Company: Software AG
Posted on: September 13, 2019
Training & Development Manager
Touch the technologies that are changing the world. Do more than
you ever thought possible. Grow your skills, try new things,
nurture your unique talents, and make an impact with an exciting,
highly rewarding career.
At Software AG, our employees are difference makers!
We are seeking an experienced Training and Development Manager to
promote, educate and train our employees across the globe. This
position is the single point of contact for Human Resources and
each division for all things "learning" in the Americas region.
Acting and interacting on a global scale and reach while tailoring
approach and content for the region---what an awesome
What you'll be doing . . .
Your highly effective training and development programs will align
with our business needs and priorities and amplify our culture. You
will design and present learning solutions that are informative,
engaging, essential and fun.
Develop training and instruction materials
- Conduct training needs analysis
- Consult with industry SME's and collaborate with internal
training organization colleagues
- Coach and council managers and teams on development initiatives
- Create course curriculum
- Deliver & facilitate both face-to-face and virtual training
Promote and market programs for delivery within Software AG
- Identify training opportunities which bear value for business
- Assist managers with individual learning plans, gap analysis
alongside succession planning, specialized skills (such as sales),
coaching and interviewing
- Travel and meet with key stakeholders to survey and assess
- Design course content, organize and deliver leadership
techniques, soft skills and core skills training
- Provide learning modules to educate and assist managers with
implementing performance based programs to improve employee
productivity in cooperation with HR Business Partner
What we're looking for . . .
You are intellectually curious and confident in front of an
audience. You're energized by discovering and delivering the best
new learning approaches. You gain satisfaction from owning and
implementing training programs that exceed expectations and are
delivered in a seamless and effective way. The ultimate goal of
this position is to experience the success of personal and
professional development within the organization.
You bring the following to the role and our team . . .
- Experience working with key stakeholders to design, promote,
internally market and deliver effective training programs
- Comprehensive training needs assessment expertise and ability
to define tools and methods that would be most successful
- Expertise in training - delivery via classroom and virtual
- Expertise with instructional design and development of training
- Proficient with e-learning & development tools and Learning
- Strong background in coaching
- Extensive domestic and international travel
- A BS/BA degree
- Technical or training certifications
About Software AG
Software AG is the industry's leading independent integration,
Internet of Things, analytics, process software and services
company. We are trusted by over 70% of the world's top 1,000
enterprises. Software AG transforms your business and drives
enterprise innovation by helping you connect and integrate
everything-from applications and devices to data and clouds. We
help you free data-even data in motion-from silos to "democratize"
it and make it shareable across your organization-any time it is
needed, anywhere and by anyone.
We give you the freedom and flexibility to connect and integrate
any technology-from app to edge-to unlock the power of your data.
We are UX and customer obsessed. We constantly seek new ways to
empower you through integration, APIs, analytics, the Internet of
Things and business transformation software that enables you to
out-pace your rivals and lead your industry. We offer you
freedom-as a service-to give you choice, agility and a competitive
Software AG has more than 4,700 employees, is active in 70
countries and had revenues of ---866 million in 2018.
Software AG Careers:
Software AG is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard
to race, age, religion, color, marital status, national origin,
gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation,
disability, or veteran status.
Click on the link to view the full EEO statement
Keywords: Software AG, Reston , Training & Development Manager, Executive , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!