Account Manager, Relocation
Company: BridgeStreet Global Hospitality
Posted on: October 12, 2019
We help businesses find, and book trusted accommodations anywhere
so they can work, live and sleep well, guaranteed.
BridgeStreet.com is the first technology platform built
specifically for business travel. With properties in more than
22,600 cities in over 130 countries and growing, BridgeStreet is
the travel technology leader in the Extended-Stay sector. Bridge
Street's innovative product line, Six Ways to Stay, connects a
global marketplace of millions of extended stay hotels, serviced
apartments, brand hotels, furnished homes, vacation rentals, and
design-led hostels. In addition to providing built-in demand for
operators from Bridge Street's 5000+ client portfolio and 100+
global sales team, BridgeStreet is globally recognized for
unparalleled, award-winning, quality service, compliance and
security bringing together a seamless, trusted, business travel
* Direct leadership of Relocation accounts
* Achieving sales and revenue goals for both existing and new
* Creation of strategic account management plans
* Assist and mentor in generating and converting demand from
* Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Business Reviews
* Help identify key decision makers and manage relationships for
* Follow and enforce the company's sales process
* Ensure leads are generated through prospecting, person-to-person
meetings and networking with prospective and actual clients
* Work with prospective and current clients to identify additional
business opportunities within their organizations for the account
* Create and distribute sales materials and presentation collateral
as appropriate for appointments
* Attend a minimum of one appointment monthly with each Client
Services Manager as needed
* Manage engagement with key client contact on a regular schedule
to build relationship with clients.
* Manage key client analysis and business reviews to determine
opportunities for additional revenue.
* Establish and monitor client performance metrics and take
necessary action steps to ensure compliance.
* Identify industry trends that impact growth and development of
* Understand current policies, practices, trends, technology within
BridgeStreet to support implementing solutions for managing your
* Work with Financial Analyst team to provide reporting monthly or
quarterly as required.
* Develop and implement training sessions with client to enhance
program and compliance.
* Gather, analyze, and disseminate client data to assist senior
leadership with both opportunity and risk evaluation.
* Assist with development and client facing PowerPoint
* Metric Management
* Active involvement in key industry associations
* Actively engage with key client contact on a regular schedule to
build relationship with client in alignment with strategic account
* Conduct detailed client analysis and business reviews to
determine opportunities for additional revenue.
* Build relationships internally and externally to maximize
opportunities for BridgeStreet growth and market share.
* Manage client within Business Rules and ensure that our internal
team follows all terms and conditions within rules and process
* Process pricing and sourcing for RFP's
* Provide issue resolutions as needed with client to minimize
Specific Job Knowledge, Skills and Ability Requirements:
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university is
* Formal sales or presentation training also preferred.
* Excellent written and oral presentation skills, self management
and discipline, able to work independently with minimal supervision
* Action oriented, handle issue resolution with both BridgeStreet
internal team and client contact in order to minimize frustration.
Proactively provide feedback to Senior Management to ensure client
* Knowledge of client policies, business rules and strategic
* A good understanding of utilizing a CRM and Oscar
* Compliance with company set Sales Engagement Goals
* Compliance with company CRM expectations and documentation
* Strong leadership/matrix management skills
* Customer/client focused approach
* Strong creativity/innovation skills
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor s legal duty to furnish information.
Keywords: BridgeStreet Global Hospitality, Reston , Account Manager, Relocation, Executive , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!