Company: Home Instead
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Home Instead is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers
to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the
lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead
provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to
remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity,
care and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer's Care
- No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by
Home Instead*Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with
dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug
- Possess a valid driver's license, valid auto insurance, and
valid car registrationWhat makes our office the Employer of
- Education - we believe that a CAREGiver that has several
learning opportunities on a yearly basis is not only happier, but
will provide higher quality of care to the seniors that they serve.
Due to that, we offer several different CAREGiver Development
Classes for CAREGivers as an opportunity for continuing education.
These classes are offered free of charge and held several times a
- We provide services to our clients regardless of the weather
conditions - this means that not only do our clients still receive
much needed care, but you still earn a paycheck.
- Culture of Appreciation - we believe that CAREGivers are our
biggest asset. They are the backbone of our company. We show this
appreciation in both big and small ways throughout the year.
- Positive Work Environment - we strive to hire people that have
a positive outlook and a passion for serving seniors.
- Phones are answered 24 hours a day/7 days a week - Regardless
of what shift you are working - morning, afternoon, overnight,
weekends - you have a support person that is available 24 hours a
day/7 days week.
- In Field Support - Regardless of whether you are a seasoned
CAREGiver or brand new at being a CAREGiver, we want to be a
support to you. We have a full time CAREGiver Support Coordinator
available when needed.
Keywords: Home Instead, Reston , Weekend Caregiver, Healthcare , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!