RN / Virginia / Permanent / Endoscopy Nurse Job
Posted on: May 7, 2022
Description SHIFT: No Weekends
Doyou want to join an organization that invests in you as an
Endoscopy Nurse? Inthe Ambulatory Surgery Division, you come first.
HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300million to our incredible
team members over the course of three years. Weare committed to
providing our employees with the support they need. At
theAmbulatory Surgery Division we offer an array of medical,
dental, and visionpackages as well as several add-on perks to make
your benefits package trulycustomizable. Some of the unique
benefits we offerinclude:
- TuitionReimbursement/Assistance Programs
- PaidPersonal Leave
- 401k(100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- IdentityTheft Protection discounts
- Auto,Home, and Life Insurance options
- EmployeeStock Purchase Program (ESPP) Asan Endoscopy Nurse, you
will contribute to the companys mission and vision by planning,
executing, and evaluating thenursing care given to the surgical and
GI patients during the intra-operativeperiod. You will plan and
deliver safe,effective nursing care until the patient is
transferred torecovery. You will perform circulating and/or scrub
duties for pediatric and adult patients. Whatyou will do in this
- Youwill demonstrate knowledge of surgical and GI
- You will oversee instrument and equipment set-up
- Youwill circulate and coordinate the room during your patient's
- Facilitate effective and efficient transition between
- Utilizes preference cards and update cards when changes are
made is proud to have a long anddistinguished reputation as a
provider of ambulatory surgical care in northernVirginia since
2004. Today, we offer a state of the art facility and the
newesttechnologies in our six operating rooms and three procedure
rooms. Performingaround 860 cases a month, our specialties include
orthopedics, urology, handand upper extremity, spine, podiatry,
plastics, ophthalmology including retina,ENT, GYN and general
surgery. We are AAAHC accredited and a top revenueproducing surgery
center for HCA Healthcare, who has been named one ofthe worlds most
ethical companies by Ethisphere since 2010.
Our centeris conveniently located in the heart of Reston, near
Reston town centerrestaurants and shops. We are directly across the
street from Reston HospitalCenter, just off Dulles toll road, close
to 495 making your commute easy.
Be a part of anorganization who invests in you. We are actively
reviewing applications for ourEndoscopy Nurse opening. Highly
qualified candidates will be promptly contactedfor interviews.
Submit your application and help us raise the bar in
Qualifications Qualificationsfor this role:
- Minimumof 2 years of experience in an operating room setting;
preferably in anambulatory surgery center
- RNlicense required or appropriate compact licensure
- ValidBCLS Certification upon employment. ***online
certification not acceptable.
- ACLSas required by facility
- CNOR/ SGNA certification preferred We are an equalopportunity
employer and we value diversity at our company. We do
notdiscriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender,sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Notice Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number...
Keywords: HCA., Reston , RN / Virginia / Permanent / Endoscopy Nurse Job, Healthcare , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!