Posted on: June 19, 2022
DescriptionJob Description:Leidos' Payroll services team is
seeking a customer service-oriented Payroll Specialist who will
provide payroll processing, tax support, audit requests, status
reporting, special projects, and other duties as assigned. The
payroll team handles complex union, federal contracting standards;
expatriates, and other special pay situations for US based
employees on missions around the world. This role reports to the
Manager of US Payroll.Please note that this position has a salary
range of 50K - 68K per year.Responsibilities:
- Responsible to run the day-to-day payroll functions in an
efficient and timely manner under the supervision of the Manager of
US Payroll Operations.
- Calculate, compile and submit accurate information and
adjustments into the payroll processing software for assigned
- Calculate miscellaneous pay components in compliance with
federal, state, and/or local policies and tax guidelines.
- Create, review, and audit manual checks.
- Prepare manual upload files used in the processing of
- Garnishment Payroll Entries and review
- Help to support employee receivables process
- Detect and resolve routine and complex payroll anomalies
- Prepare external reports to internal business partners and
research GL matters
- Support help desk team by answering and resolving employee
- Support team with special payroll projects, tax adjustments,
and complex research matters.
- High School Diploma with 3 or more years progressive payroll
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel required
- Strong attention to detail
- Deadline Oriented
- Prior experience with UKG Pro Payroll, Costpoint Payroll, or
Deltek T&E Systems highly desiredPay Range:The Leidos pay range
for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee
of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in
extending an offer include (but are not limited to)
responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge,
skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with
market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other
Keywords: Leidos, Reston , Payroll Specialist, Human Resources , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!