Human Resource Generalist
Company: 6k Systems
Posted on: September 21, 2022
* Assists all customers (employees) with payroll issues and
requests for payroll information on a regular basis. Researches
payroll issues/discrepancies and processes necessary corrections.
Must comply with the regulatory standards and policies and
procedures of payroll.
* Perform benefits administration to include claims resolution,
change reporting, and approving invoices for payment.
* Administer any leave of absence for qualifying employees
including FMLA, STD, LTD.
* Assist recruitment in posting jobs to the website, preparing
offer letters, scheduling interviews as needed, etc.
* Perform background screenings on potential new employees,
determine eligibility based on results, and inform the manager of
* Produce pre-/adverse action letters when necessary.
* Maintain and update Human Resource documents. Manage new hire
orientation module in order to ensure compliance with all current
policies and regulations.
* Perform all duties associated with an employee termination
including exit interviews in order to collect turnover data.
Develop recommendations in order to decrease Turnover Rate.
* Monitor performance evaluation program and revise as necessary.
Update and write job descriptions as necessary.
* Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable
human resource federal and state requirements; conducting
investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization
at hearings, if necessary.
* Meet with companies and agencies conduction background checks for
* File new employee and terminated employee documents.
* Perform other incidental and related duties as required and
* Set up employees in HRIS system for proper onboarding and
* Reconcile benefit elections and payments.
* Consult with HR Manager on disciplinary issues when needed.
* Bachelors in HR Management or Business.
* Two (2) to 3 years in Human Resources at government consulting
To apply, please browse 6ksystems.com/careers/
6K Systems, Inc. (6K) provides exceptional Management Consulting,
Information Technology and Mission Services to DoD, law enforcement
and civilian agencies throughout the United States. In doing so, we
utilize industry best practices to develop procedures that ensure
compliance, consistency, reliability, and efficiency. As these
standards evolve, we improve our level of quality and service to
meet new demands.
Consistent with this focus, 6K holds a wide range of accreditations
and certifications, including ISO 9001:2008 (Quality Management),
ISO 14001:2015 (Environmental Management), ISO 27001:2013 (Security
Management), and CMMi Maturity Level 3. 6K is a Microsoft Gold
Solution Provider (MSCP, MCSE1, MCDBA, MCSA, MCNPS, MCTS, SA,
This focus on quality and commitment to unparalleled customer
satisfaction drives 6K to continuous improvement and growth. We are
determined to grow our business and customer relationships through
integrity, superior performance, and an uncompromising dedication
6K Systems offers a competitive salary and a generous benefits
package. This package includes medical, dental, vision, life, short
and long- term disability insurances, and a 401(k) retirement
6K Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer; all qualified
applicants are encouraged to apply. EEO/M/F/D/V
Keywords: 6k Systems, Reston , Human Resource Generalist, Human Resources , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!