Company: Golden Key Group
Posted on: June 13, 2018
With a passion for excellence, Golden Key Group (GKG) helps clients solve their strategic, organizational and operational challenges to better meet their mission demands. We have serviced more than 25 Federal departments and agencies and several large commercial companies since our inception in 2002.
Golden Key Group's talented professionals, combined with our strategic partners, bring a depth of commercial and government experience and expertise. We are relentless in delivering the highest levels of services to provide tangible value and create sustainable results for our clients.
Position: Staffing Specialist
We are currently seeking experienced Staffing Specialists to support our federal client, the Internal Revenue Service. These positions are full time and onsite.
* Write clear, informative, streamlined job opportunity announcements and post announcements to USAJOBS
* Review and determine qualification and eligibility requirements of applicants
* Track and manage applicant communications
* Process applications received through the CareerConnector system to determine qualifications and adjudicate veterans' preference
* Verify minimum requirements
* Issue merit promotion, direct hire, excepted service, and/or non-competitive certificates and referral lists
* Audit returned certificates and assist in responding to audit inquiries for all cases including merit promotion, direct hire, excepted service, and non-competitive
* Perform merit promotion, direct hire authority, and excepted service appointments: Schedule A and veterans hiring
* Conduct adjudication of applications following automatic qualification by USAJobs
* Coordinate interview and hiring recommendations with hiring manager and other stakeholders
* Perform job analysis, applicant assessment, and create crediting plan including template and announcement creation
* Complete hiring actions using HRConnect
* Successful Staffing Specialists will have a minimum of three (3) years of federal staffing experience supporting civilian agencies.
* Proficient in using HRConnect, USAJobs and CareerConnector
* Delegated Examining Unit certification
* Knowledge of a broad spectrum of Federal HR laws, rules, regulations, principles and practices related to recruitment and staffing actions
* Ability to research complex policies/guidelines and provide expert HR advisory services in order to code and process a variety of staffing and recruitment actions
* Ability to plan, coordinate, develop facts, set priorities and deadlines, and resolve complex HR problems
* Ability to communicate effectively and foster cooperative relationships to achieve common goals
Place of Performance: Philadelphia, PA, Memphis, TN, Ogden, UT, Holtsville, NY, Cincinnati, OH, Covington, KY, New Carrollton, MD, Austin, TX, Andover, MA, Kansas City, MO, Richmond, VA and Fresno, CA
EEO and Affirmative Action Policy: Golden Key Group (GKG) is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. It is the policy of GKG to provide equal employment opportunity in accordance with all applicable Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action laws, directives and regulations to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected status under Federal, State or Local laws.
Pay Transparency Policy: In accordance with Presidential Executive Order 13665, Golden Key Group (GKG) will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
Authorization to Share Resume and Personal Information: By expressing your interest and submitting your resume for this position, you authorize Golden Key Group (GKG) to share your resume, as well as personal information included on the resume, with its subsidiaries, affiliates and teaming partners for the purpose of considering you for this position and other available positions requiring comparable skills, education and experience. Should GKG or its affiliates and teaming partners wish to initiate pre-employment discussions, you will be asked to complete an employment application and related employment documents
Keywords: Golden Key Group, Reston, Staffing Specialist, Human Resources, Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!