HR Operations Lead (HRIS)
Posted on: March 15, 2019
IDEMIA is seeking a Human Resources (HR) Operations Lead at our Reston, VA North America Headquarters. Join our global team in a role that will enhance your career! In addition to leading the reporting and data analytics efforts for HR, the HR Operations Lead will provide administrative and project support for to the HR leadership team. Projects will span the various functions in the HR department including but not limited to benefits, compensation, recruiting and HR Information Systems (HRIS). The HR Operations Lead will propose and help manage projects that increase efficiency and improve the employee experience. This is an exciting opportunity to partner with leadership and to have a positive impact on a growing organization.
IDEMIA s mission is to provide augmented security solutions for the world we live in today. We are the global leader in trusted identities for an increasingly digital world. Every day we work with clients in Financial services, Telecom, Identity, Security and IT. They come to us for our expertise in biometrics, algorithms, Big Data, image analysis and more. Our solutions impact the everyday lives of citizens and nations streamlining and securing identities so people can travel, pay, live and play without hassle or worry.
Essential Job Functions (includes but is not limited to):
* Maintain company HRIS system for North America and liaise with corporate HRIS team in Paris, France
* Manage and produce all HR metrics to include preparation of regular leadership briefings
* Serve as an information resource for employees on general HR and Benefit questions
* Special projects as needed for HR and recruiting using project management template and tools to stay organized
* Moderate to expert level Excel skills
* Moderate to expert level PowerPoint skills
* Perform similar work-related duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Strong project management skills and attention to detail
* Able to work independently on a broad variety of projects
* Must be adaptable, able to multitask in a fast paced and at times complicated environment
* Must be able to analyze and understand processes and offer recommendations for improvement
* Proven ability as a highly organized producer
* Demonstrated ability to take initiative, pitch in when needed and function as an effective team member
* Must have a highly developed customer service orientation
Qualifications, Education and Experience:
* 5+ years of related experience in Human Resources
* Experience using ADP Workforce Now preferred
* Payroll experience a plus
* Bachelor s degree preferred; equivalent related work experience may be acceptable.
* Ability to perform Vlookup, Pivot tables, and basic to advanced formulas in Excel
Travel Requirement, Working Conditions and Physical Demands:
* Some travel may be required on an ad hoc basis (domestic and international).
* General office environment. The work area is adequately lighted, heated, and ventilated.
* Office environment where the employee may sit comfortably to do the work. Some walking, standing, bending, reaching, and carrying of light items such as papers, books, small parts; driving an automobile, etc. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, and other office tasks.
Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
IDEMIA is an equal opportunity employer.
We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics..
Keywords: IDEMIA, Reston , HR Operations Lead (HRIS), Human Resources , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!