Company: Unisys Federal
Posted on: January 16, 2020
Summary / DescriptionWe are currently seeking a motivated, career
and customer oriented Techncial Recruiter to join our team in
Reston, VA to begin an exciting and challenging career with Unisys
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
* Full life-cycle recruiting to include sourcing, screening,
interviewing, selling Unisys, and salary negotiations
* Work on a consultative basis with hiring managers and other
* Leverage recruiting tools such as CareerBuilder, Monster, Dice,
Clearancejobs, and social media avenues to attract and find
* Build candidate pools and networks within the DoD, Intel, and
Civilian markets to quickly staff open requirements.
* Sell Unisys and our programs to all candidates
* Work in support of both currently active requisitions as well as
upcoming proposal efforts
* Utilize applicant tracking system to manage candidate flow,
document notes, and requisition statuses across workload.
* Partner with extended teams such as internal mobility (resource
management), finance, contracts, Program management, HR, Marketing,
and various other entities in support of recruiting efforts.
* Strategize recruiting activities to include sourcing, job fairs,
hiring events, marketing materials, outreach, etc.
* 5 or more years' experience in a full life cycle recruiting of
* Federal Recruiting experience highly desired with understanding
of security clearance processes.
* Agency experience a plus
* Ability to work in a high pressure, fast paced environment
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
About UnisysDo you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys
team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect
and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies
manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers.
As a member of our diverse team, you'll gain valuable
career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development,
testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal
government's critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the
growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data,
and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves
complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission
critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and
government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical
operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform
their data centers; enhance support to their end users and
constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do
this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments.
Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems
integration and consulting services, high-end server technology,
cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and
support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving
clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health
insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an
immediately vested company match, vacation and educational
benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/
Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/ Sexual Orientation/Gender
img height=1 width=1 border=0
Keywords: Unisys Federal, Reston , Technical Recruiter, IT / Software / Systems , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!