Technical Recruiter (2019)
Company: Applied Information Sciences, Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2020
NOW HIRING A TALENT ADVISOR TO JOIN OUR CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS IN
As a Talent Advisor, you will serve as a Technical Recruiter
establishing a rapport and providing ongoing support to our
internal and external clients. The ideal profile will be a high
performer who has proven technical and information technology
recruiting and/or staffing experience including the ability to
match the brightest talents in the technology fields with our
* Partner with hiring managers (Account Executives,
Engagement/Project Managers) to identify resource needs, outline
requirements and achieve success in recruiting objectives.
* Build relationships and provide support to various projects
through weekly status calls, reporting and seamless
* Establish and maintain an aggressive candidate pipeline by
developing networks around common skill sets and maintaining data
in candidate CRM.
* Utilize online and creative recruiting sources such as major and
niche job boards, professional networking sites, user groups and
Meetups, blogs, social media, and direct sourcing to identify and
recruit qualified candidates.
* Review applications and interview and screen applicants to assess
their qualifications related to work history, education, training,
job skills, salary expectations and overall fit for the
* Provide recommendations for technical screening and/or interviews
with hiring managers, facilitate hiring decisions and manage the
offer process to mitigate candidate risks.
* Provide service with the utmost professionalism and integrity and
facilitate honest communication with regard to all internal and
* Stay abreast of new technologies and processes that are impacting
* Develop Activity Based Profiles and draft compelling job
advertisements to attract top talent.
* Maintain current knowledge of relevant recruiting procedures and
practices in compliance with State and Federal laws and
* Maintain Applicant Tracking System for reporting and
PROFILE OF SUCCESS:
* Bachelor s degree preferred with 3 4 years of proven technical
* The ability to think strategically, prioritize, solve problems
and provide the highest level of customer support in a constantly
changing, demandind environment.
* Utilization of advanced sourcing techniques to engage candidates
and build a professional network.
* Experience working in a high-volume/fast-paced recruiting
environment and ability to collaborate with a decentralized team by
filling critical technical positions for technical business units
with a focus on quality.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate with
a decentralized team.
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to quickly build
rapport and influence.
* In-depth experience with the MS Office suite and experience with
Applicant Tracking Systems is required.
* Must be willing to work onsite in our corporate headquarters in
Reston, Virginia daily as well as commute to various events
throughout the DC and Baltimore metro areas.
* Prior experience recruiting within the technical, federal arena
to include Secret and/or Top Secret cleared technical openings.
* Recruiting certifications such as AIRS.
* Occassional travel outside of the DC and Baltimore metro areas
may be required.
AIS, DEDICATED TO OUR PEOPLE
AIS employees can spend their entire career at AIS doing
challenging, rewarding work and reach their desired level of
achievement and responsibility. We offer the opportunity to move
up, without the obligation to move out of a position where one
excels. We are committed to our employee s success; however, they
It s our dedication to community that has committed us to become a
100% employee-owned company. Our employees are our greatest
strength, and we do all that we can to serve them. We invest in
technology as early adopters, allowing us to create transformative
and innovative solutions for our customers while exposing our team
to cutting edge technology.
We hire outstanding individuals who are committed to curiosity,
passionate about emerging technology, and who are excited to find
innovative solutions for the biggest tech challenges facing
international brands and government agencies today.
WE INVEST IN INDIVIDUALS COMMITTED TO INNOVATION
AIS is seeking professionals of a certain character and level of
excellence. People that we can learn from and that we can help grow
to achieve their personal career goals. We are looking for:
* Smart people with a passion for technology
* Strong technical capabilities with a consultancy mindset
* Close involvement with local technical communities
* A willingness to think outside of the box to provide innovative
solutions to clients
* Ability to solve challenging technical business problems
* Self-directed professionals
OUR CORE VALUES
* Client Success
* Continued Learning and Technical Excellence
* Strong Client Relationships
* Citizenship and Community
READY TO BE PART OF THE AIS TEAM*
If AIS sounds like the kind of place you d like to grow into your
dream job, take the first step and click on the button below to
Our application process is quick and easy:
* After applying, you ll hear from an AIS Talent Associate via
email and/or phone
* Next, one of your future peers will conduct a technical
assessment to evaluate your capabilities
* Then, you ll have an opportunity to meet our team
If your skill sets and qualifications align with our core
capabilities, we ll extend an offer for you to join our AIS
Applied Information Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer and
does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin,
religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability,
protected veteran status or any other basis covered by law.
Employment decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit and
Keywords: Applied Information Sciences, Inc., Reston , Technical Recruiter (2019), IT / Software / Systems , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!