Full Stack Software Engineer
Posted on: May 17, 2020
We are looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer to help us
build mobile telecom provisioning applications for internal and
external customers. What you'll do--- The position will entail
relational and non-relational databases, and deploying in a
Linux-based micro-services architecture. You'd be a great fit
- Have 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Have extensive experience in the general software engineering
- Building client-server web-based applications, to include
defining protocols, handling errors, security (e.g. encryption),
- Building realtime web-based user interfaces (using
"server-push" technologies such as websockets, cometd, etc.)
- Use of message-bus architectures and message queue
- Relational database schema design and implementation.
- Have significant experience with the following technologies /
in these technical areas:
- Python, including using Python in large-scale applications
- Have experience with:
- Micro-service architectures
- Build frameworks, continuous integration tools.
- Source control (git), collaboration tools (e.g. Jira,
- Have ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Are organized and won't stop until the job is "solved
- Attitude and aptitude are key. These traits trump all
- This position requires the candidate to obtain and maintain a
US government security clearance. In order to obtain a clearance,
you need to be a U.S. Citizen and show proof of citizenship. It
would be even better if you had experience with---
- Listed examples of open-source work (e.g. github accounts)
- Interest and/or experience in data visualization
- Experience with container (e.g. Docker) build and
- Experience with PostgreSQL We are an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants
without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin,
ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression,
sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability,
genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other
group protected by federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Peraton, Reston , Full Stack Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!