ServiceNow Software Applications Developer
Posted on: February 19, 2021
Job ID: 212380
Location: RESTON , VA , US
Date Posted: 2021-02-16
Subcategory: SW Systems Engr
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: Yes
SAIC is currently seeking a motivated career and customer oriented
ServiceNow Software Applications Developer to join our team.
This position is 100% remote
- Working under a technical lead, provides technical and end user
service solutions related to ServiceNow in the areas of ITSM,
Enterprise Service Desk including Enterprise Portal, Tier 0 and
Tier 1, Intelligent Virtual Agents (IVA), Service Analytics, IT
automation, Asset Management, ITBM, and CSM.
- Provides design, planning, implementation, and development
support in ITOM, ITSM, CSM, and ITBM Tools to delivery program
- Provide hands-on development to ensure deadlines and
deliverables are met.
- Establishes and maintains productive working relationships with
third-party vendors and other SAIC business units and leverages
these relationships to the best advantage of SAIC in supporting
- Reviews, Analyzes and Designs solutions for the Service
Catalogue, ESS and Service Requests.
- Ensures that all architectural artifacts and deliverables areas
are developed to the highest quality standards.
- Provides technical leadership and effectively communicates with
all levels of management.
- Identifies opportunities for asset reuse that reduces overall
solution cost and development time.
- Collaborates with business development team to identify
customer needs and new business opportunities.
- Supports Organizational Change Management and Continual
- Improvement initiatives with an emphasis on automation and
- Develops automation scripts for efficient deployment and
operation of ServiceNow using a variety of scripting and
- Maintains technical expertise relevant to industry standards
such as ITIL v4 and best practices of ServiceNow.
- Evaluates new ServiceNow technologies to enhance capabilities
of cloud-based and virtualized services.
- Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of product
requirements into system solutions that acknowledge technical,
schedule, and cost constraints.
- Develops creative technical solutions to complex problems.
- Guides the successful completion of projects.
- Work is performed based on documented stories associated with
scrum planning sessions.
- Exercises judgment in methods, techniques and evaluation
criteria for obtaining results.
- Applies technical expertise and of other related
- Familiar with Agile development processes for design,
implementation, testing and transition to production.
Required Education and Experience:
- BA/BS engineering or related IT, System Engineering, or STEM
degree and nine (9) years or more experience, ; Masters and seven
(7) years or more experience; PhD and 4 years related
- At least 5 years of experience including a Minimum 4 years of
overall experience in ServiceNow or Remedy ITSM solutions design,
architecting, and development and a minimum 2 years of direct
experience in ServiceNow solution design and development;
ServiceNow development experience is a must.
- Certified ServiceNow Systems Administrator (CSA)
- DoD Approved 8570 Baseline Certifications for IAT Level I
- Active Secret Clearance
- US Citizen
- Experienced with ITSM and ITIL concepts and framework, providing
expertise to guide ITSM and ITIL implementations
- Experienced in the following ServiceNow application development
o ServiceNow ESS Portal Implementations and Service Catalog
o Client-Side and Server-Side Scripting (Ex. Catalog Client Script,
Business Rules, Script Actions, etc.)
o Client & Server API's development
o HTML/XML/CSS/AJAX/REST/SOAP development concepts and
o Transformation MAP, Scheduler, Connections with other
database/instances, Web Services
o Ability to synthesize solution design information, architectural
principles, available technologies, third-party products, and
industry standards to formulate a system architecture that meets
client requirements and can be delivered within the desired
o Ability to interface with team members at all levels, including
business operations, finance, technology, and management
o Experience working with US Federal Government customers
o Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Certified ServiceNow Application Developer, Implementer, or
- Administrator certification is highly desired
- ServiceNow ITOM experience
- RPA or IVA integration experience
- Cloud Implementation
- Certified SCRUM Master
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or Agile (PMI-ACP or IAPM)
Potential salary range based/depending on
circumstances including employee qualifications: $125K-135K
Benefits: health care, retirement, paid days off
Target salary range: $125,001 - $135,000. The estimate displayed
represents the typical salary range for this position based on
experience and other factors.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's
modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across
defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end
solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate
the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem
to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500
strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by
opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual
revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or
Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity
Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion,
sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin,
disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse,
inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.
Keywords: SAIC, Reston , ServiceNow Software Applications Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!