Company: J5 Consulting
Posted on: February 23, 2021
J5 Consulting is a Maryland based company established in 2006 to
provide computing and consulting services for government and
commercial entities. Our services improve Information System
networking performance and compliance, and protect electronic
assets from loss and compromise. We welcome your application to
receive consideration for the following position.
This position requires an active TS/SCI clearance and full scope
Enterprise EM is a critical piece of the ICAM strategy to provide
reliable, auditable, and secure access management approval and
processing workflows. EM Services are Cloud-hosted to meet
availability, scalability and security demands. The Sponsor
requires a team to perform systems architecture and software
engineering support to replace micro services and access control
workflows currently supplied by Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS)
The Software Engineer shall:
- Support the development of requirements to meet customer
- Shall maintain the current version of the ICAM EM services and
- Create and maintain the next version of the ICAM EM services
- Design, develop, install, deploy, and maintain the EM micro
- Design, develop, install, deploy, and maintain the EM access
- The Software Engineer shall develop the EM approval
- Install, deploy, and maintain the Free Open Source
- Implement an automated testing capability using JUnit.
- Develop REST services.
- Develop micro services.
- Perform regression and performance testing.
- Document and coordinate release deployments.
- Assist in the documentation of technical, programmatic, and
security accreditation artifacts.
- Demonstrated experience with trouble shooting and debugging in
a production environment.
- Demonstrated experience with Linux operating systems.
- Demonstrated experience developing in a micro-services
- Demonstrated experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) such as
- Demonstrated experience maintaining and deploying systems in
the AWS cloud.
- Demonstrated experience with Java open source web
- Demonstrated experience with Web Services.
- Demonstrated experience with SQL.
- Demonstrated experience documenting software
- Demonstrated experience with Agile methodology.
- Demonstrated experience developing workflow applications.
- Demonstrated experience with access control policy
- Demonstrated experience with authentication.
- Demonstrated experience with SpringBoot Environments.
- Demonstrated experience working with SecDevOPS.
- Demonstrated experience with application server platforms such
as Web Logic and Apache Tomcat.
- Demonstrated experience with EXtensible Markup Language
- Demonstrated experience deploying products to the Sponsor's
- Demonstrated experience working within the Sponsor's or Sponsor
- Demonstrated experience with access requests, provisioning,
roles, access policies, user attributes.
- Demonstrated experience integrating products into customer
J5 Consulting offers excellent benefits and compensation packages.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing fair
and equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, sexual
orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information,
veteran or military status, or any other characteristic protected
by applicable laws.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: J5 Consulting, Reston , Software Engineering, IT / Software / Systems , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!