Company: Latitude, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Must have an active Secret Clearance and Security+
- Acts as software support, providing technical assistance to all
employee. Responds to user requests for services determines nature
and extends support as needed.
- Installs, configures, maintains and troubleshoots a wide range
of software used throughout the organization.
- Trains users in startup, basic and advance use of software
- Develops job aids for tasks performed in software applications.
Sets up batch files or procedure to facilitate software
installation by other user support and staff.
- Maintains up-to-date expertise in the operation and application
of Red Coats Inc standards.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining high
- Oversees database development and modification efforts.
- Designs and implements secure, efficient, and accurate
- Maintains current and accurate knowledge of data storage and
management best practices.
- Ensures that databases are designed to meet specifications and
requirements at the lowest possible costs.
- Ensures that database projects are completed on time and within
- Develops and maintains documentation and standards.
- Gathers, organizes, and interprets statistical data from the
database to provide reports to, and answer questions from, upper
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds at times.Qualifications:
- Display high proficiency in written and verbal communication
allowing for a confident telephone presence
- Must be reliable, detail-oriented, and demonstrate excellent
client service skill
- Computer skills, multitasking, troubleshooting, and critical
thinking with sense of urgency
- Efficiency, quality, and timeliness to maintain workflow of
- Ability to work successfully in a team-oriented
- Interact with multiple levels of the company, internal
departments, and external clients to resolve complex issues
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite products, Networking,
Internet, and Anti-virus/anti-malware tools
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Understanding of computer languages used within database.
- Understanding of database design and construction.Powered by
Keywords: Latitude, Inc., Reston , Network Administrator, IT / Software / Systems , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!