Sr. Java Developer
Company: Apptium Technologies
Posted on: November 19, 2021
*This is an ON-SITE position at our Reston, VA office*APPTIUM
Technologies is looking to hire a Java Developer to become an
integral part of the team! You will be part of a talented software
team, managing Java/Java EE application development while providing
expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept
and design to testing. Ultimately, you will deploy and maintain
functional, secure and high-quality applications.ROLES AND
- Design, develop, and debug web-based software solutions, with a
focus on Java, API's/ back-end services and relational database
- Analyze, review, and rewrite programs to increase operating
efficiency or to adapt to new program requirements and provide
implementation expertise and best practices in aspects of the
software life-cycle development
- Prepare, maintain and update required technical documentation
related to the scope of work
- Identify service performance issues and opportunities for
improvement as well as help and support the resolution of such
- Support the Lead Architect in the technical management and
execution of the project including coordinating, tasking, ensuring
that milestones are achieved, working with team members, and
supporting meeting briefings
- Effectively communicate and resolve issues with cross
functional groups to escalate issues or changes in scope.
- Communicate clearly and concisely with clients, customers and
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 7+ years experience with strong development skills in
- Experience working as a hands-on developer.
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience in the telecom or cable industry a plus.
- Proven ability to perform well in a deadline-sensitive
- Agile/Scrum development methodology desirable.
- Demonstrated success in high volume, low latency business
critical systems.REQUIRED SKILLS
- Proficient software development skills in Java
- Strong understanding of the J2EE architecture.
- Familiar with Java technologies: J2EE, Spring Framework,
Springboot (Microservices), Hibernate, JDBC.
- Strong understanding and development experience in
WebServices(REST and SOAP).
- Experience working with relational databases (ORACLE,
- Experience in the Linux/Unix environment.
- Working experience with NOSQL databases (Couchbase, MongoDB) a
- Working experience with AWS is a plus.Apptium Technologies is
an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration without regard to race, age, religion, color,
marital status, national origin, gender, gender identity or
expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any
other characteristics protected by law. Apptium participates in the
E-Verify program.Job Type: Full-timePay: $90,000.00 - $160,000.00
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- Monday to FridaySupplemental Pay:
- Bonus payApplication Question(s):
- This role has no remote option, are you comfortable working
- Bachelor's (Preferred)Experience:
- REST: 5 years (Preferred)
- Java: 7 years (Preferred)Work Location:
- One locationWork Remotely:
- NoWork Location: One locationby Jobble
Keywords: Apptium Technologies, Reston , Sr. Java Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!