Systems Engineer Senior Technical Specialist
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and
extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the worlds
leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise
IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national
security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and
secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government
agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian,
health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do
the cant be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our
The program provides cradle-to-grave engineering support for the
definition, design, development, integration, verification,
fielding, and eventual termination/disposal of the system and
system components. The candidate shall have a Satcom and Telecom
background. The candidatewill be responsible forproviding systems
engineering support to projects in the mobile networking domain.The
candidate will oversee the engineering activities of component
software developers, verify the capabilities and interfaces of
their developed products, integrate the software components into a
system, support system test and deployment activities, and perform
tier-2 support for fielded system. Thecandidate will be the direct
customer interface and will provide tasking and direction toteam
members. Communicationis key to success in this position.Specific
- Manage, plan, provide tasking for technical projects
- Communicate progress, status, briefings, and tasking to
customers and team
- Participate in the design and definition of system
functionality and component interfaces
- Work with contractor development teams on software requirements
definition, development, coding standards, and testing
- Interact with customers on technical matters, often requiring
coordinated activity across organization lines.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation,
flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, and charts
- Oversee software component development and verification.
- Overseetesting and regression testing of software phase
- Develop test plans and procedures to validate system
- Design, develop, and document test tools.
- Create documentation and user manuals for deployment.
- Troubleshoot and analyze root cause of any system
- Requires 12 to 15 years with BS/BA or 10 to 13 years with MS/MA
or 7 to 9 years with Ph.D.
- Possess an active and current TS/SCI security clearance.
- Understanding of, and ability to apply System Engineering
methods and process.
- Experience in requirements engineering, CONOPS development,
verification, test and system integration to accommodate End to End
Systems Engineering in support of customer's missions.
- Demonstrated technical leadership integrating engineering
- Experience with Systems Engineering and all related functional
- Knowledge of assessing mission technical capabilities and
- Experience with Mission Planning and Control.
- Experience identifying user & enterprise needs/requirements and
gap identification, analysis and assessment.
- Experience developing and conducting briefings for senior level
- Experience with complex systems engineering efforts, methods,
- Proven adaptability and experience with daily interaction
on-site with the government customers.
- Good oral and written communication skills; MS Office
Keywords: Peraton, Reston , Systems Engineer Senior Technical Specialist, IT / Software / Systems , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!