Full Stack Software Engineer
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Position Title: Full Stack Software Engineer
Duration: Contract - long term
Location: Reston, VA 20190 / Remote
Team/Project: This team is working on Student facing
products/programs - Both New and redesign of legacy Java
applications into modern AWS based React/ Node applications. Most
dev teams work in a poly skilled manner working on automation and
improving frameworks for testing in addition to core development.
The hiring manager is looking for mid to senior engineers with
solid communication skills, motivation, organized and that can
operate with minimal guidance. Someone that can hit the ground
running and is comfortable engaging with their teams remotely.
- AWS Dynamo
- AWS Lambda
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or MIS.
- 6-7 years of experience in software systems, programming,
database development, and infrastructure development and
- Minimum 5 years demonstrated experience with full stack
- 5+ years demonstrated experience with AWS cloud supported
programming languages like Java, Node JS, or Python
- A minimum of 3+ years' experience with Node/ React JS.
- 4+ years hands-on with AWS Lambda, SNS/SQS, S3, IAM, CloudWatch,
EC2, RDS and DynamoDB, AWS CLI.
- Fluency with CI/CD toolsets such as: Jenkins, Ansible,
- Working knowledge of distributed architectural design
- Strong and evolving competence in several programming languages
and technologies, working knowledge of multiple tools sets,
technologies and implementation environments.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong problem solving and analytic skill Ability to handle
multiple projects and assignments simultaneously and effectively in
a cross-functional team environment.
Related Skills & Other Requirements:
- Expertise in the knowledge of programming languages, relational
databases, and NoSQL databases.
- Experience building infrastructure as code using AWS
CloudFormation or similar scripting techniques.
- Familiarity with monitoring tool suites like DataDog, SumoLogic,
NewRelic, and Nagios.
- Strong practical Linux based systems administration skills and
scripting experience in a Cloud based environment.
- Experience with automated testing tools (i.e. selenium, Cucumber)
are a plus.
Keywords: Mindlance, Reston , Full Stack Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!