Software QA Engineer (TS/SCI Required)
Company: Trinity Technology Partners, Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Trinity Technology Partners is a leading edge IT solutions
provider with emphasis in network engineering, systems
administration, cyber security, insider threat solutions, software
development, testing, and software transition planning. We help our
clients engineer custom solutions to solve business challenges
while empowering them to build innovative, lasting, competitive
advantages. Trinity is a SBA 8(a), ISO 9001:2015 certified
business. We are seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented
Software QA Engineer to join our team. To be eligible for
consideration for this role, applicants must be fully vaccinated in
accordance with the Executive Order issued by President Biden.
- Create and execute test cases and analyze results
- Evaluate new software according to the requirement
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout
the software development lifecycle
- The QA Tester will execute test plans in order to identify
software problems and their root causes.
- Develop and participate in functional testing, regression
testing and acceptance testing.
- Develop and verify software test plans.
- Identify issues during unit testing and regression
- Create software test cases.
- Implement best practices for testing in both agile and
- Maintain Jira (create/track requirements, bugs, etc)
Requires Bachelor's degree (in technical, management or related
field) or equivalent, and 2 years of related experience.
U.S. Citizenship and an active DoD TS/SCI clearance based upon a
SSBI completed within the last 5 years with a CI Polygraph.
Trinity offers full-time employees a generous benefits package:
- Health benefits: Health, dental, and vision care (for employees
and their families).
- Monetary benefits: Competitive salary, 401k with company
matching program, Student Loan Payback Program
- Personal growth benefits: challenging work, training, tuition
reimbursement, PTO and Wellness Leave, 10 paid holidays.
Trinity Technology Partners, Inc., is an equal
opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants
will be considered without regard to age, race, color, sex,
religion, nation origin, marital status, ancestry, citizenship,
veteran status, sexual orientation or preference, or physical or
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Trinity Technology Partners, Inc., Reston , Software QA Engineer (TS/SCI Required), IT / Software / Systems , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!