Front-End Software Engineer
Company: Code 42
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Front-End Software Engineer
Minneapolis, Minnesota Atlanta, Georgia Reston, Virginia Austin,
Texas Denver, Colorado USA
Accelerators of innovation. Enablers of collaboration. Protectors
Code42 speeds the time to detect and respond to Insider Risks by
delivering a fast, simple path to data loss detection,
investigation and response. With our product, Incydr, security
teams easily protect corporate data and reduce insider risk while
fostering a collaborative and productive culture for employees.
We're here to support organizations made up of people that move
fast and think big. The ones who work together to solve hard
problems and relentlessly pursue better.
You belong at Code42 if you crave being a part of a transparent and
team-first culture, you want to drive innovation, and security is
always top of mind. We look for authentic people who are
inquisitive, enjoy solving complex problems, and provide diverse
insights to help us think differently and thrive together.
Interested? Head to code42.com/careers to learn more about why
we've consistently been recognized for the quality of our product
and the culture of our company.
Don't wait. #BeCode42
Code42 is looking for a Front-End Software Engineer to join our
growing team, focusing on web development of insider risk security
applications. As part of the team, you will be working alongside
senior engineers, learning from them and contributing to the future
of Code42 front-end applications. We are seeking an engineer who is
willing to learn, ask questions, jump in and contribute to our
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Working as a member of a scrum team that will iterate on
insider risk security applications that impact the success of
such as React.
- Collaborating with user experience designers by providing
feedback on UI designs.
- Continuously learning to improve through pair programming and
pull request reviews.
- Creating unit and integration tests to ensure code is high
quality and maintainable.
- Participating in team design discussions and code reviews,
documenting code, asking questions, contributing and accepting
- Participating in agile story authoring, sizing, and demo
sessions for product features.
- Continuously learning about technology and software
development, and sharing knowledge with the team.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Typically has software development experience or a Bachelor's
degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience in web technologies.
- Familiarity or willingness to learn working in an agile,
collaborative environment and asking for help when it's
- Some experience with web frameworks like React, Angular, or
- Has a passion for writing high quality code.
- Familiarity or willingness to learn continuous integration and
- Some experience with the tools that comprise our tech
- Languages: TypeScript
- Libraries: React, Redux
- CSS Preprocessors: Styled Components, Sass/Less
- Tools: Webpack, Jest, Cypress
- Development Infrastructure: Git (Bitbucket), Jira,
A first-class onboarding experience which includes professional
development and personal development all while learning and living
our Code42 values. We provide comprehensive benefits that include
health, dental, vision, wellness, 401k, parental leave, pet
insurance, generous paid time off and volunteer opportunities. At
Code42 everyone is an owner. We participate in commission or bonus
plans and all employees receive stock options. We win
Keywords: Code 42, Reston , Front-End Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!