Systems Administrator (Night Shift)
Posted on: June 17, 2022
DescriptionJob Description:This role provides customer service
representative support for customer Service Desk operations. This
role requires an individual that is customer oriented and familiar
with using desktop software applications such as web browsing and
client software, and IT Service Management software such as JIRA,
ServiceNow, or Remedy. This individual should be detail oriented in
order to capture customer inquiries appropriately. Role requires
excellent oral and written communication skills and command of the
English language. This nightshift position works 12 hours shifts
from 1800 to 0600 hours.Primary Responsibilities:
- Experience with interacting with customers to handle service
inquiries and problems.
- Provide support to the implementation, troubleshooting and
maintenance of IT systems.
- Rapidly distinguish isolated user problems from enterprise-wide
- Coordinate with customers and stakeholders to collect data,
conduct analysis, develop, and implement solutions associated with
incident tickets and requirements.
- This role is responsible for interacting with customers to
handle service inquiries and problems.
- Duties include examining customer problems and implementing
appropriate corrective action to initiate a repair or return.
- This role analyzes recurring problems, annotating, and
initiates solutions for preventing reoccurrence.Basic
- Familiar with Linux (RHEL)/CentOS
- Experience supporting a broad range of assignments requiring
originality and innovation in determining how to accomplish
- Familiar with Scripting/Automation
- Familiar with troubleshooting issues in a growing
- Time management skills
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- The candidate must have BS with 8-12 years of prior relevant
experience or Masters with less than 6-10 years of experience. Will
consider work experience lieu of a degree.
- Candidate must have an active TS/SCI with polygraph.
- Candidate must be US Citizen.NSORCTPay Range:
Keywords: Leidos, Reston , Systems Administrator (Night Shift), IT / Software / Systems , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!