Junior Full Stack Developer
Company: TechFlow, Inc
Posted on: June 24, 2022
TechFlow, Inc is looking for a Junior Full Stack Developer to
produce scalable software solutions. The Junior Full Stack
Developer will be part of a cross-functional team that's
responsible for the full software development life cycle, from
conception to deployment. As a Full Stack Developer, you should be
comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages,
development frameworks and third-party libraries. The Junior Full
Stack Developer should also be a team player with a knack for
visual design and utility. If you're also familiar with Agile
methodologies, we'd like to meet you.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software Requirements
- 2 years of relevant experience in one or more of the following:
- Hands-on keyboard development in a full-stack environment.
- Front-end HTML5/CSS3, JS/TS/Angular.
- Back-end Java/Spring.
- Database: PostgreSQL/MongoDB/GraphQL
- Limited support of legacy systems, and migration of legacy
- Develop new applications, extend existing web services, refresh
- Support a variety of product domains with large data sets,
workflow management, and some business services
- Support a global audience for the DoD/IC community
- Clearance: Active TS/SCI with polygraph
- Bachelors degree preferred
Founded in 1995 at the start of the dot-com revolution, TechFlow
helped large commercial clients such as Dreamworks, Toshiba, MGM,
and others modernize their business systems. Today, with deep
operational roots in the bi-coastal innovation hubs of California
and Washington DC, TechFlow continues as a leader in applying
innovative engineering, technology, integration solutions, and
support services to the Federal Government's most demanding mission
and business challenges.Our culture thrives on out-of-the-box
thinking and the unique powerful entrepreneurial expressions of our
employee-owners. As a 100% employee-owned company, we have a shared
expectation of commitment, accountability, and responsibility
driven by a culture that embraces innovation and new ideas. Our
goal is not to do what has been done, but to do it better.TechFlow
has three principal lines of business: Platform Services, Mission
Services, and Digital Services. Our company has a strong track
record of successful contracts in both areas and encourages
cross-collaboration.BenefitsTechFlow, Inc is 100% employee-owned.
Come make a difference in a job that contributes to your future and
helps us build an agile workplace!
- Employee stock ownership plan (ESOP) - Pride in being an
employee-owner and annual employer contribution (per plan
- 401k plan with Roth option.
- Eligibility for an employer match.
- Immediate vesting
- Paid time off
- Holidays - 10 paid holidays per year
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Company-paid Life & AD&D insurance plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Resources
- Company-paid training and development program
- Voluntary benefits include:
- Life & AD&D Insurance for employee, spouse, and
- Short-term and long-term disability (per plan guidelines)
- Legal Shield and Identity Theft protection plans
- Pet Insurance
Keywords: TechFlow, Inc, Reston , Junior Full Stack Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!