Field Service Lead
Posted on: August 7, 2022
AboutEVgo:EVgo (Nasdaq: EVGO) is the nations largest public fast
charging network for electric vehicles, and the first to be powered
by 100% renewable energy. With more than 800 fast charging
locations, EVgos owned and operated charging network serves over 68
metropolitan areas across 35 states and more than 310,000 customer
accounts. Founded in 2010, EVgo leads the way on transportation
electrification, partnering with automakers; fleet and rideshare
operators; retail hosts such as hotels, shopping centers, gas
stations and parking lot operators; and other stakeholders to
deploy advanced charging technology to expand network availability
and make it easier for drivers across the U.S. to enjoy the
benefits of driving an EV. As a charging technology first mover,
EVgo works closely with business and government leaders to
accelerate the ubiquitous adoption of EVs by providing a reliable
and convenient charging experience close to where drivers live,
work, and play, whether for a daily commute or a commercial
fleet.Position Summary:EVgo Field Service Lead maintains EVgos
electric vehicle charging (EV) network.The Field Service Lead will
support the maintenance and functionality of EVgo Assets (chargers)
while assuring EVgo required safety, uptime, and quality. The role
will require working with and support of EVgo Network Operations
Center (NOC) technicians and third-party service personnel (OEM &
Contractors).You will be the service lead for field activities
within the assigned area. This role will be split between the field
and the office per the requirements of operations. The ideal
candidate will reside in Washington D.C and the surrounding area.
The incumbent reports to the Field Service Manager of Asset
Management. This position provides Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership in the field for internal and external
maintenance teams that repair our EV Chargers.
- Deploy hardware and software improvements adhering to business
requirements and technology standards
- Participates in projects and installation tasks for accurate
- Co-Develop maintenance method(s) and procedures for equipment
maintenance, repairs & commissioning.
- Monitor key metrics and develop action plans for improvement in
field assignment execution & reporting.
- Manage maintenance workflow queue and collaborate with NOC team
on issues and issue count
- Collaborate and support the EV Charging NOC team to close out
and own escalated issues.
- Stay up to date with EVgo ENG team on all field equipment.
- Co-Develop, review, and maintain up-to-date field service
training, repair, and commissioning manuals
- Engage with third-party vendors on new EVSE designs, upgrades,
- Review third-party field service quality and uptime
- Conduct, review and/or validate equipment testing.
- Expedite operations that delay response or repair times;
facilitate continuous improvements.Required Skills and Experience:
- High School Graduate.
- Electrical repair experience 3+ years
- Electric Vehicle Charging Repair Experience 3+ years
- Solar experience preferred.
- High Voltage Electrical experience is a plus.
- Experienced with Microsoft Office including Excel.
- Excellent time management ability to meet operations goals
- Initiative-taking and results-oriented.
- Strategic and critical thinking skills.
- Lifting and carrying equipment upwards of 65lbs.
- As Field Service Lead you will be on call to support and assist
in emergency situations.
- This position will require up to 50% travel regionally.
- Upon hire, you will need to qualify to drive a company
- Work may be in the field or in the office.Employees are
required to provide documentation of COVID 19
Keywords: Evgo, Reston , Field Service Lead, IT / Software / Systems , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!