SQL Data Architect will also use system analysis techniques and
procedures, including consulting with users to determine hardware,
software, or system functional specifications. The Cloud Solutions
– SQL Data Architect – Will be a subject matter guru, trusted
advisor and data services authority. As a Team member the candidate
will be responsible for working as part of our cloud team, to help
define the tools, process and methods, and develop those and
associated systems that will utilized Private and Public clouds
(AWS, Azure, and others) to support of enterprise organization?s
adoption of our managed cloud service offerings.
• T-SQL database development experience with SQL Server 2008 R2 or
• Strong in implementing and troubleshooting SSIS ETL tasks for the
• Mastery of stored procedures, SQL coding, queries, index and
database IO performance tuning.
• Comprehensive understanding of Data Warehouse design
• Ability to proactively identify, troubleshoot and resolve complex
data integrity issues.
• Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities.
• Hands-on experience with table spaces, indexes, partitions, and
query performance tuning.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and with large
• Ability to partner with enterprise architects, business
architects, analysts and development teams to deliver rapid
iterations of complex solutions.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Solution Delivery expertise in preferably in AWS services
• Experience in defining Enterprise Architectures
• Experience implementing large / enterprise ETL processes
• Experience managing large / enterprise SQL environments
• Demonstrable Enterprise Architecture planning and design
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Good analytic, organization, presentation, customer service and
• Excellent problem solving skills; the ability to manage multiple
tasks under tight deadlines.
• The candidate must have 7 or more years of experience in
developing in and working with SQL Databases
• Additionally the candidate should have a balance of knowledge in
Operating systems, Network, Security, and other RDS systems along
with programming or scripting experience.
• The candidate must have 4+ years? working experience in
programming or scripting languages
• Ability to gather customer requirements and translate those
requirements into short and long term
• Ability to understand and support network, system and application
security hardening, penetration testing, continuous monitoring, and
support of policy.
• Ability to support network and system risk assessment and to
support network and system security planning and