Junior to Mid-Level Application Developer
Company: Visionary Integration Professionals
Posted on: September 9, 2018
Meridian Knowledge Solutions, LLC, is the leading provider of enterprise, web-based learning management software. Meridian's powerful yet easy-to-use solutions are leveraged by organizations dedicated to building world-class learning enterprises inspired and focused on delivering exceptional results. With over 10 million users worldwide, Meridian offers a flexible, best-of-breed learning management system that gives organizations and users alike a seamless, integrated experience, all while strengthening the bottom line. Recognized as a leading learning management system by top industry analysts, Meridian's software is being used by some of the world's largest, most successful organizations, including Fortune 500 companies and government agencies. Meridian believes learning is first, learning is yours, and learning is without limits. The company is headquartered in Reston, VA. For additional information about Meridian Knowledge Solutions, visit . Visit the Meridian Blog and on Twitter for more learning insights and perspectives.
The Junior-Mid Level Application Developer is part of the Meridian Customer Success organization responsible for delivery of the Meridian Global (MG) software to the Meridian customer base. The AD must have the ability to become an expert on the Meridian product to support all aspects of deploying and/or extending the product through customizations. The AD is involved in all aspects of the Systems Development Lifecycle (SDLC), and must have the ability to communicate ideas clearly, both verbal and written, to internal stakeholders, and technical resources. This position requires a consistently, deadline driven professional who can work independently and in dynamic development team environments.
- Solid understanding of architecture of web applications, integration architecture, object oriented design and relational database design
- Experience creating and consuming web services (SOAP/WSDL, REST, Web API), WCF, XML/XSL/XSD, X/HTML
- Experience with Microsoft TFS or other source control platform, Continuous Integration & Build Server
- Experience in development role for federal and/or commercial clients
- Experience with large-scale web/SaaS applications with web services
- Demonstrated ability to schedule, execute and perform server/IIS/database administration tasks
- Demonstrated problem solving, analytic and troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with internal development teams and customer technical representatives
- Ability to work closely with internal Stakeholders in all stages of SDLC
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and understand priorities
- Demonstrated ability to maintain high quality products in a deadline-driven production environment
- Full life cycle application software development experience that includes large, complex package and/or custom software implementations with Fortune 1000 customers
- Self-starter with a proved track record of success. Solid team player with a positive attitude and a record of consistent follow through on commitments
- Demonstrated ability to maintain high quality products in a deadline-driven production environment Minimum Requirements:
- US Citizenship required.
- Excellent written, verbal, and client relationship management skills
- Ability to master our product and resolve client issues using a consultative approach
- Excellent problem solving/critical thinking skills
- Must be fluent English
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
Keywords: Visionary Integration Professionals, Reston , Junior to Mid-Level Application Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!