Senior Systems Administrator
Company: Eliassen Group
Posted on: September 9, 2018
Our high profile client is seeking a Senior Systems Administrator to join their dedicated team in Reston. Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen with an active Top Secret/SCI Clearance. Active Security+ CE certification required. This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify. Responsibilities of the Senior Systems Administrator:
- Analyze organizational need, conduct technical research, and implement solutions in line with established protocol
- Ensure high availability of critical application sand servers
- Install and maintain security patches on servers Requirements of the Senior Systems Administrator:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Active Security+ CE certification required
- At least 10 years of directly relevant experience
- Experience with VMware
- Experience implementing and maintaining enterprise level services (DNS, DHCP)
- Familiarity with DISA Secure Host Baseline (SHB) Windows 10 configuration
Keywords: Senior Systems Administrator, Security+ CE, VMware, SolarWinds, DNS, DHCP, Active Directory
Job ID: 309667 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients- innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don-t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check !
Category: Information Technology - provided by Dice Agile, Consulting, DNS, HTTP, Networks, Protocol, Research, Security, Systems Administrator, VMware, Windows
Keywords: Eliassen Group, Reston , Senior Systems Administrator, IT / Software / Systems , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!