.Net Web Application Developer
Company: CALIBRE Systems
Posted on: September 13, 2018
Tracking Code ICS 2516-585 Job DescriptionCALIBRE Systems Inc., an employee-owned Management Consulting and Information Technology Solutions company is looking for a .NET (C#) Web Applications Developer with TS/SCI clearance and polygraph. The successful candidate will work with customers and within a small team to design and develop C# ASP.NET MVC web application solutions. Candidate will be working with the existing customer and development team to create functional enhancements to the existing HR applications. Familiarity with Agile and DevOps methodologies will be essential for this position. The applicant should have experience in various web development technologies such as HTML, jQuery, AJAX, CSS, JSON, and XML. Proven experience developing applications using one or more of the development platforms is required. The candidate is expected to actively participate in requirements capture and deployment strategy meetings with the customer, and will be responsible for application architecture, development, deployment, administration, systems operation, and testing. Additionally, the candidate must be equally comfortable working independently or with a team, be self-motivated, exhibit strong problem-solving skills, and have an aptitude for learning new technologies. The position is located in Northern Virginia, but exact location may vary. Up to 10% local travel is required.Required Skills
- Must hold an active Top Secret/SCI clearance with polygraph.
- Strong general and web application development experience.
- Experience with complete solution architecture
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Candidate will engage directly with external customer, so excellent interpersonal, communication, organization, and customer services skills are necessary.
- Self-motivated, responsible, organized, detail oriented, quick learner, and a team player.
- Must possess a high attention to detail. Required Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in IT field is preferred. (Other education, commensurate experience and demonstrated ability of individual may be substituted.)
- 5+ years of general application development experience.
- 2+ years of web application development in C# ASP.NET web applications, including designing, testing, and implementation of new functionality.
- Experience with complete solution architecture, including integration, security, data modeling, and reporting.
- 2+ years in secure US Government environments.
- Experience with jQuery, AJAX, and JSON.
- Working knowledge of various JS Frameworks.
- Experience with consuming and/or developing RESTful web services
- Agile development/DevOps experience. CALIBRE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a competitive salary and full benefits package. To be considered, please apply via our website at . Come join our dynamic team!Job Location Reston, Virginia, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Keywords: CALIBRE Systems, Reston , .Net Web Application Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!