Lead Software Developer - .NET $5K SIGN ON BONUS
Company: CACI International
Posted on: September 16, 2018
Job Description CACI is seeking a cleared Lead Software Developer - .NET If you are looking to lead a team that enhances, sustains, and maintains proprietary web applications that support the Software Engineering Center, CACI would like to speak with you. Also we are offering a $5,000 Sign-On Bonus- THIS IS ALSO A GREAT OPPORTUINTY TO SHORTEN YOUR COMMUTE Location: ANY CACI OFFICE IN NOTHERN VA OR Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD What Youll Get to Do:
- Design, develop, maintain, and test applications
- Analyze user requirements and needs; develop and design software solutions
- Troubleshoot and diagnose problems in existing applications
- Create test cases
- Conduct unit testing
- Assist other team members in researching and answering technical questions
- Perform with little supervision. The developer will need to utilize ASP.NET, C#, and some Visual Basic.NET as part of daily responsibilities.
- Work alongside back-end Business Intelligence developers using MS SQL Server Youll Bring these Qualifications:
- Active SECRET Clearance
- 5 years of experience with ASP.NET, C#, and Visual Basic.NET.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering or other Engineering or Technical discipline OR, in lieu of a bachelors degree, 4 additional years experience for a minimum total of 9 years with no degree
- Experience with Model-View-Controller (MVC), preferably 4+ years
- Experience with developing or maintaining user interfaces
- Experience with design, development, and sustainment/support in software lifecycle These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Entity Framework
- SOLID principles of programming
- Object-oriented Programming and Patterns
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Comfortable with Stored Procedures, views, functions, etc.
- Excellent communication skills and able to work alongside support teams
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Knowledge of Java/J2EE, web services and development of service-oriented applications
- Knowledge of Oracle, Tomcat, Maven, XML, XSLT, Data Warehouse, and IDEs (Eclipse, NetBeans)
- Experience providing estimates, identifying potential problems, and recommending alternative solutions What We Can Offer You:
- Weve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nations highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACIs unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success. Job Location US-Aberdeen Proving Ground-MD-BALTIMORE CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Keywords: CACI International, Reston , Lead Software Developer - .NET $5K SIGN ON BONUS, IT / Software / Systems , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!