Front End Web Developer
Company: CACI International
Posted on: September 16, 2018
Job Description What Youll Get to Do: As a Front End Web Developer, you will develop innovative software solutions in direct support of an unconventional warfare client. More About the Role: You will create intuitive and innovative front-end Web applications for use across the DoD and intelligence community. You will leverage the latest technologies and frameworks, including Node and Angular or React or Vue in a DevOps pipeline. You will also create intuitive visualizations of large scale data and analytics using strong user experience principals. In accomplishing your tasks, you will engage with multiple functional groups to comprehend client challenges, prototype new ideas and new technologies, and help to create solutions to drive the next wave of innovation. You will design, implement, schedule, test, and deploy full features and components of solutions. Your responsibilities will include ensuring quality delivery of software through thorough testing and reviews. Youll Bring These Qualifications:
- Current Top Secret/Specialized Compartmented Information Security Clearance, willingness to submit to a CI Poly.
- Possess the ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing.
- More than five years of experience with using HTML and CSS, including CSS frameworks, such as Bootstrap or Foundation.
- Experience with serverside application development using languages, including Java, PHP, or Python.
- Experience with using Agile software development methods in a DevOps environment.
- Experience with usability analysis, testing, and clientfacing engagements, including design discussions and product demonstrations.
- Experience with a structured build software, including Gulp, Grunt, or NPM.
- DoD 8570 Compliant Security+ or CISSP Certification prior to starting on contract.
- Willing to work rotating shifts if needed.
- Bachelor's degree and three years of experience, or associates degree and seven years of experience, or nine years of relevant work experience. These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Experience in working with various intelligence disciplines, including GEOINT, HUMINT, MASINT, OSINT, and SIGINT and a comprehension of the data and tools associated with these disciplines.
- Experience with Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) operations, including small Unmanned Aircraft Systems (sUAS).
- Experience with testing frameworks, including Jasmine, Karma, or Selenium.
- Experience with Linux scripting in BASH or Perl.
- Experience with network security, including access and authorization for PKI and chain.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Knowledge of JIRA, Confluence, Git, and GitHub/GitLab.
- Ability to work independently with some government oversight and function effectively as part of a team in a joint working environment. What We Can Offer You:
- CACI-WGI (The Wexford Group International) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of CACI with a reputation for uncompromising standards of quality in its people and its performance. Joining the CACI-WGI team is a mark of excellence for those employees who complete our rigorous Recruiting, Assessment, and Selection (RAS) process.
- CACI-WGIs mission places its personnel against the governments most critical emerging challenges. Work with us and youll be working with a team making a difference across the globe.
- CACI-WGI offers competitive benefits as well as numerous learning and development opportunities. Job Location US-Reston-VA-VIRGINIA SUBURBAN CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Keywords: CACI International, Reston , Front End Web Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!