Oracle SOA Developer
Company: Applet Systems
Posted on: October 11, 2018
Title of Position: Oracle SOA DeveloperLocation: Reston, VADuration: Long TermEmployment: ContractRate: $NegotiableWe are unable to sponsor h1 visa we are encouraged to apply GC or Ctizens. A technical development role with emphasis on integration technologies, currently working in Oracle/WebLogic technologies. Responsible for Continuous Delivery of automated processes through end-to-end internal and B2B technical integrations. In an Agile, fast-paced team, an understanding of how the different systems work together is a must, and may require development work in each of the systems for successful delivery to customers. Responsibilities of the Integration Developer:
- Collaborate solutions with functional requirements from a business analyst and strong grasp of technical capabilities of Oracle SOA, OSB and Oracle EBS
- Develop code and Interfaces in Oracle SOA, BPEL and Oracle EBS
- Estimate efforts and work in a structured manner leveraging design patterns and code recipes
- Support external customers in their system implementations and ongoing requests
- Communicate with development manager and other IT leadership team members about production roll-outs and issues
- Develop repeatable, automated tests
- Ongoing continuous improvement for development processes Required:
- Bachelors or higher-level degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or similar discipline Software Implementation and Integration experience that includes Architecture, Analysis, Design and Development.
- Expertise in Oracle SOA, Oracle OSB, BPEL, 11g/12C experience.
- Expertise in designing and building BPEL workflows using JDeveloper 12c.
- Expertise in using SOA technology adapters such as Web Services Adapter, REST Adapter, Database Adapter, EBS Adapter, JMS Adapter and File Adapter for integration and development of custom business processes, service components using Oracle BPEL.
- Experience in development of complex Data Structures (XSD and XML)
- Experience in development of medium to complex integration mapping using XSL, XLST technology.
- Experience in designing robust error handling, auditing and logging frameworks.
- Testing integration interfaces using SOAUP UI and other testing tools.
- Experience in SQL and PL/SQL programming.
- Experience in writing technical design documents and operational guides. Preferred:
- Experience with UNIX systems (Solaris and Linux), Shell scripting.
- Experience in writing deployment scripts using ANT/MAVEN - Able to create Ant build files for Oracle SOA component deployments.
- Good knowledge in configuration, Parameter Tuning, Performance monitoring and troubleshooting of Oracle SOA and OSB 12c.
- Experience in configuring WebLogic admin console and Enterprise management console.
- Experience with Oracle high-availability environment.
- Experience as WebLogic Administrator with knowledge in clustering, JMS, Connection Pools, J2EE Deployments, Thread Dump Analysis. Email: Call: , - provided by Dice Oracle SOA, Oracle OSB, BPEL
Keywords: Applet Systems, Reston , Oracle SOA Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!