Company: DMI Inc
Posted on: February 12, 2019
Job ID 2018-15861Category Development Posted Date 2019-01-02Location US-VA-RestonMore information about this job:About DMI
DMI, the world's first end-to-end mobility company, combines all the skills and services necessary to deliver mobile enterprise solutions. Built to reinvent business through mobility, DMI has expertise in mobile strategy, UX, web, and app development, omni-channel commerce, brand and marketing, IoT and big data analytics, and secure device and app management. The company's unique, integrated approach to mobility has resulted in dramatic growth as well as an expanding client base, which includes hundreds of Fortune 1000 commercial clients and all fifteen U.S. Federal Departments. DMI is headquartered in Bethesda, MD, with satellite offices around the world. The company was named one of the in the Washington, DC area by The Washington Post and received Inc. Magazine's Hire Power Award as one of the top 100 Private Job Creators in the US. Additional information is available at and on , , Facebook, and .
About the Opportunity
Digital Management, LLC (DMI) is seeking an Application Programmer.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must have a minimum of 3 years' experience that is directly related to the following duties and responsibilities.
- Assists with the management, development, testing and maintenance of computer programs to ensure that the application meets the needs of the users of the system.
- Assist systems analysts and/or designers in researching and documenting computer user requirements
- Analyzes objectives and problems identified by analysts and/or designers
- Translates the solutions provided by systems designers into detailed program specifications
- Assists with preparation of documentation for other programmers, users of the system and other support services workers
- Assists with program design activities including definition of data and error message arrangements
- Assists with the modification and documentation of program code to correct errors or to enhance an applications capabilities
- Assists with the testing of applications
- Assists with the preparation of reports on the status, operation and maintenance of system software applications for use by the customer
Education and Years of Experience:
- Current CompTia Security + preferred but may consider someone with an A+ and willing to obtain their Security + within 30 days.
- Undergraduate degree or 4 years equivalent experience in applications programming
- 2 years' experience with:
- VB.net or strong C#
- Entity Framework, LINQ and SQL Server (2008 R2 and newer)
- Visual Studio 2015 and Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Database programming (stored procedures, triggers, etc)
- Exposure to Section 508 requirements
- Exposure to Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) Viewer and implementing STIGs
- Experience designing, developing and maintaining web applications with VB.net.
- 2 years' experience with jQuery, AJAX
- 2 years' experience with PL/SQL or T/SQL
- STIG, or Security minded development experience
- BI Tools, especially Jaspersoft
Physical Requirement(s): No Physical requirement needed for this position.
Location: Reston, VA
Working at DMI
DMI is a diverse, prosperous and rewarding place to work. We provide our employees with competitive benefits, educational assistance, and career growth opportunities. Every employee is valued for their talents and contributions. We all take pride in helping our customers achieve their goals, which in turn contributes to the overall success of the company.
The company does and will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, and to treat qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status. DMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Veterans/Disability.
***************** No Agencies Please *****************
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. US citizenship may be required for some positions.
Keywords: DMI Inc, Reston , Applications Programmer, IT / Software / Systems , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!