Posted on: February 13, 2019
SUMMARY: The upgrade/implementation team is looking for an experienced, smart, energetic software developer to aid with developing customizations, reports, and integration between Infor applications and with external applications. The successful candidate will have a Computer Science or related degree, excellent problem solving skills, and strong development experience including source code control, testing, and deployment methodologies.
* Design, develop, test, and document interfaces, customizations, and reports.
* Interact with other teams to troubleshoot, address shortcomings, and meet general operational needs in support of the business.
* Correct defects that result from testing.
* Document designs and unit test results.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelor of Science, or higher, in computer science or related field.
* Background in computer science.
* Development skills such as source code control, debugging, code base management, encapsulation, and software development methodologies.
* Ability to develop with object-oriented (Java, Python, C, HTML, etc) and scripting languages (SQL)
* Experience with business intelligence and data warehousing tools (Cognos, OBIEE, etc)
* Strong problem solving skills and ability to learn new technologies quickly.
* Self-starting and self-directed.
* Able to work comfortably and contribute significantly in a team environment.
* Communicate ideas and knowledge in a meaningful way to people with skills in areas other than computer science.
* ACTIVE TS/SCI clearance at minimum
PREFERRED SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
* Work with government system development life cycle methodologies
* Experience with Amazon Web services
* Knowledge of Linux/Unix and Windows
Infor does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, protected veterans, military service obligation, citizenship status, individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact Human Resources at 470-548-7173 and/or ADAAA@infor.com
Applicants to and employees of most United States private employers, state and local governments, educational institutions, employment agencies and labor organizations are protected under Federal law from discrimination. For additional information please see EEO is the Law poster, the EEO Supplemental as well as the Statement of Policy.
Keywords: Infor, Reston , Software Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!