Full Stack Developer/Automation Engineer (F2F Interview Requir
Company: USM Business Systems
Posted on: February 13, 2019
Position Title: Full Stack Developer/Automation Engineer (7595) (F2F Interview Required) Location: Reston, VADuration: 6+ months Contract to Hire Job Description:To manage and execute small scale independent assignments and work as part of larger teams creating significant and complex software solutions for Client business applications, including designing and developing software modules and software components. Essential job functions include
- Designs, implements and maintains full stack solutions, based on a set of standards/patterns/processes, in support of the organization's goals and objectives.
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently, taking ownership and responsibility for managing projects and tasks.
- Provides technical ownership in primary areas of competence, and task management and project leadership support.
- Develops increasing expertise in key software development and system implementation technologies.
- Develops experience and expertise in problem definition, requirements analysis and the general design of systems.
- Provide technical support to third parties regarding the use, understanding, design, and implementation of Client products, providing end user and on-site support when required.
- Works with other teams' engineers to build a streamline solution for external integration requirements
- Write complex code, building infrastructure as code, work with immutable "cloud" based environments, and build the supporting automated tool sets to test and deploy the systems they develop.
- Responsible for the quality of their work Required Skills:
- 10+ years of experience in software systems, programming, database development, and infrastructure development and administration
- Minimum 2 years demonstrated experience with full stack development.
- 2+ years hands-on with AWS Lambda, SNS/SQS, S3, IAM, Cloud Watch, EC2, RDS and Dynamo DB, AWS CLI
- Fluency with CI/CD toolsets such as: AWS Codestar, Jenkins, Ansible, Cloud Formation, Bit Bucket, Artifactory
- Working knowledge of distributed architectural design patterns
- Ability to work independently and passion for learning new technologies
- Strong problem solving and analytic skill Ability to handle multiple projects and assignments simultaneously and effectively in a cross-functional team environment Preferred Skills:
- Expertise in the knowledge of programming languages, relational databases, and NoSQL databases
- Experience building infrastructure as code using AWS Cloud Formation or similar scripting techniques
- Familiarity with monitoring tool suites like New Relic, Cloud Watch
- Experience with Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible in production environments
Keywords: USM Business Systems, Reston , Full Stack Developer/Automation Engineer (F2F Interview Requir, IT / Software / Systems , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!