Software Developer II
Posted on: May 19, 2019
Reporting to the Director of the Wireless Research Group and
supporting our world-wide software-defined radio (SDR) and RF
research programs. The successful candidate will research new
wireless technologies, evaluate components/modules/solutions to
improve product performance, and drive new product development.
If the thought of constantly working on new and exciting RF
problems, pushing the boundary of what's possible, and being part
of a dedicated family of creative designers and strategists gets
you up in the morning, this job is for you. Join us and be part of
the next generation of communications as we blaze a trail forward
for our profession and company.
What you'll do...
- You'll maintain, enhance, and deploy in-house software
- You'll integrate third-party drivers and libraries to create
- You'll test and evaluate new technologies and techniques to
modernize and optimize our communications networks
- You'll build, maintain, and improve deployable sensors and
You'd be a great fit if...
- B.S. in related technical field and 4 years of experience or 5+
years of experience without a degree.
- You can work through complex and unique engineering
- You're experienced and proficient in Python and C
- You stay informed of the latest technology and communications
- You are able to obtain and maintain a Top Secret security
clearance. It would be even better if you...
- Have a desire to learn new technology and acquire new
- Want to improve and grow professionally to enhance the team's
- Want to work in a multi-disciplined environment where each day
presents a new challenge
Are you ready to join the next-generation of national security?
Peraton is a fresh name in the industry with an established
portfolio and legacy going back more than a century. We work
differently than our peers - with agility, the freedom to innovate,
an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture of responsibility. As part
of the Peraton team, you'll be part of our movement to build a
great company, solve the most daunting challenges facing mankind
today, to protect and promote freedom around the world, and to
secure our future, for our families, our communities, our nation,
and our way of life.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We
consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age,
national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity,
gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran
status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or
membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local
Keywords: Peraton, Reston , Software Developer II, IT / Software / Systems , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!