Software Engineer - Web Applications
Posted on: July 12, 2019
Thank you for your interest in joining the Centauri team. Our
company has always represented both performance and innovation. We
have combined the forces of three of the most advanced
organizations in the national security sector - Integrity
Applications Incorporated, Xebec, and DGS. Together, we can
leverage the next generation of advanced technologies to deliver
industry-leading capabilities across space, cyber, defense and
intelligence. Our goal is to deliver solutions to address the most
difficult technical challenges facing our customers. Of course, the
only way that we can tackle those challenges is by recruiting the
brightest minds in the industry to join our incredible team.
Description The Software Engineer will develop and maintain
web-based applications for multiple project teams. As a member of a
development team(s), the position will identify, analyze and define
application needs to ensure that the technical solution is
consistent with business needs and the enterprise technical
- Reviewing customer requirements and developing the appropriate
system requirements and design specifications, which will lead to
detailed designs, programs, and testing.
- Identify architectural, technology, process and user risks and
- Analyze and solve complex application development problems;
support test activities; review other software developer work
products for correctness/efficiency; consult with customers on
requirements; and, adhere to design concepts and development
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or related field.
- Software engineering/development experience creating web-based
- Experience implementing application security (X.509, LDAP,
- Ability to decompose high-level customer requirements into
- Experience with LINUX administration, Spring and Hibernate.
- Tomcat administration/configuration.
- Demonstrated experience with web services client-side
development and testing.
- Experience creating and executing SQL scripts; IBM Maximo Asset
Management COTS tool; optimizing software performance; and Archibus
- AWS cloud services and cloud data management services
Security Requirements: Must currently hold an active TS/SCI
clearance with Full Scope Polygraph
Centauri is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran
status or any other factor protected by law.
Are you a returning applicant?
If you do not remember your password click here.
Back to Search Results
Keywords: Centauri, Reston , Software Engineer - Web Applications, IT / Software / Systems , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!