Software Engineer - Data Acquisition
Posted on: September 14, 2019
DescriptionWe are seeking a collaborative, curious, and
enthusiastic Software Engineer to work on all aspects of our data
integration software, including the UI, APIs, backend services, and
deployment pipeline. We use a number of pretty neat technologies
including node, mongo, and typescript, and we deploy roughly every
two weeks - so nothing sits on the shelf very long.
The team you'd be joining in the Data Acquisition team, which is
responsible for loading data from any and all disparate data
sources into one unified hub for analysis. This includes data
coming from social media, ratings and reviews, surveys, various
APIs, audio, and much more.What you'll do
- Design, write, test, and deploy production-grade code using
- Improve both our software and our development process as you
- Work with teammates to pair program and review/test
- Build connectors to various data sources (generally using REST
- Act in a DevOps fashion to deploy, monitor, and scale our
- Troubleshoot and provide solutions to product issues
- Post great animated gifs in our slack channels
- 2-5 years of professional software development
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information
Technology, Mathematics, or other related technical field.
- Experienced with MongoDB or other NoSQL DB.
- Experienced with Linux.
- Fast learner; eager to work with new technologies.
- Able to adequately balance speed of delivery against quality of
solution based on requirements.
- Familiar with Github, Jenkins, and Docker.
- Experience developing enterprise SaaS software.
- Familiar with Scrum and Agile methodologies
- Experience with Kubernetes.
- Experience with relational DBs such as Postgres.
Keywords: Clarabridge, Reston , Software Engineer - Data Acquisition, IT / Software / Systems , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!