ETL Software Developer
Posted on: September 14, 2019
Thank you for your interest in joining the Centauri team. Our
company has always represented both performance and innovation. We
have combined the forces of three of the most advanced
organizations in the national security sector - Integrity
Applications Incorporated, Xebec, and DGS. Together, we can
leverage the next generation of advanced technologies to deliver
industry-leading capabilities across space, cyber, defense and
intelligence. Our goal is to deliver solutions to address the most
difficult technical challenges facing our customers. Of course, the
only way that we can tackle those challenges is by recruiting the
brightest minds in the industry to join our incredible team.
Description Centauri is seeking a ETL Software Developer to support
our Client in Reston, VA. The ETL Software Developer will provide
support in the areas of data extraction, transformation and load
(ETL), data mapping, analytical support, database support, and
maintenance of data exploitation systems. The work domain includes
large-scale file manipulation, data modeling, data mapping, data
testing, data quality, and documentation preparation.
- Four years of proven expertise and experience with data
scripting and manipulation
- Demonstrated experience performing data ingestion on an
enterprise level (structured and unstructured)
- Demonstrated ability to analyze, design, build, test, implement
and support ETL solutions for multiple subject areas sourced from
disparate data sources
- At least three years of development experience in Java or
- Demonstrated experience with basic command line administration
in a Linux environment
- Demonstrated experience with Oracle development, SQL, and
- Demonstrated experience with software configuration management
utilizing COTS tools (eg.
- Demonstrated experience with design mappings for Data Capture,
- Transforming, Loading, and Auditing
Candidates with any knowledge, skills, or experience in any of the
following are highly
- Experience with data modeling in a large Enterprise class
- Familiarity with Hadoop, Marklogic, Hbase or similar
- Experience with Perl, Pentaho and Shell Scripting
- Experience with Data Security policies
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Ability to analyze, design, build, test, implement and support
ETL solutions for multiple subject areas sourced from disparate
- Ability to develop ETL design documentation including
Education Requirements: Bachelors Degree is required
Clearance Requirements: Active TS/SCI with Poly is required
Centauri is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran
status or any other factor protected by law.
Are you a returning applicant?
If you do not remember your password click here.
Back to Search Results
Keywords: Centauri, Reston , ETL Software Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!