Senior Salesforce Developer
Company: Fannie Mae
Posted on: November 10, 2019
THE COMPANYFannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to
affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are
the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means
more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining
the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to
make housing better.Join our diverse, high-performing team and make
a difference as we work together to enable access to a good
home.For more information about Fannie Mae, visit JOB
INFORMATIONUse modern tools, techniques, and methods to develop,
modify, or update applications used by business units or
infrastructure units. Lead, or play lead technical role in
development teams' efforts to determine unit needs and business
processes that are automated by the application. Participate in or
review all of the steps in the software development life cycle to
create and modify the software.KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Work with product owners and other development team members to
determine new features and user stories needed in new/revised
applications or large/complex development projects.
- Create or Update documentation in support of development
efforts. Documents may include detailed specifications,
implementation guides, architecture diagrams or design
- Participate in code reviews with peers and managers to ensure
that each increment adheres to original vision as described in the
user story and all standard resource libraries and architecture
patterns as appropriate.
- Respond to trouble/support calls for applications in production
in order to make quick repair to keep application in
- Serve as a technical lead for an Agile team and actively
participate in all Agile ceremonies. Participate in all team
ceremonies including planning, grooming, product demonstration and
- Mentor less experienced technical staff; may use high end
development tools to assist or facilitate development process.
- Leverage Fannie Mae DevOps tool stack to build, inspect,
deploy, test and promote new or updated features.
- Set up and configure a continuous integration environment.
- Advanced proficiency in unit testing as well as coding in 1-2
languages (eg Java, etc).
- Advanced proficiency in Object Oriented Design (OOD) and
analysis. Advanced proficiency in application of analysis/design
engineering functions. Advanced proficiency in application of
non-functional software qualities such as resiliency,
maintainability, etc. Advanced proficiency in advanced
behavior-driven testing techniques. EDUCATION
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required MINIMUM EXPERIENCE
- 4+ years of related experienceSPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- 4+ years of professional experience with the Salesforce
eco-system performing project implementations that exploit the full
capabilities (discover, design, implement and optimize) of the
Salesforce platform while delivering in an Agile framework.
- A solid understanding of IT delivery methodology and leading
teams in the implementation of the solution according to the
- Strong understanding of Salesforce infrastructure, security and
related cloud technologies.
- 4+ years' of experience in Salesforce configuration and
development, including Salesforce Lightning, Custom Objects, Apex,
Triggers, Web Services, Visualforce, REST APIs, SOAP Web Services
and migration tools.
- Strong client management and executive level communication
skills and working across matrixed teams.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce enhancements, releases and
- Experience utilizing tools such as JIRA, Rally, Version One
and/or DOORS for Agile planning and delivery.
- At least two certifications in Salesforce (such as Salesforce
Developer, Admin, Cloud Consultant etc.) highly preferred.
- Experience with Apttus Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM)
preferred. EMPLOYMENTAs a condition of employment with Fannie Mae,
any successful job applicant will be required to successfully
complete a background investigation.Fannie Mae is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. Req ID: 56769
Keywords: Fannie Mae, Reston , Senior Salesforce Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!