Office Clerk- legal copy,mail. print and hospitality services
Company: Ricoh USA, Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2020
Provides operations functions in one or all of the following areas
within a Legal office/environment: operates high volume duplicating
equipment, performs associated copying tasks, operates high volume
document scanning equipment, operate high volume mail processing
equipment. Ships and receives product and supplies, sorts,
distributes and handles incoming and outgoing mail/faxes, as well
as applies necessary postage. Provides copier maintenance and/or
repair of customer site equipment. May also perform one of the
following at entry level: bindery, QC and final check,
housekeeping, file services, call center representative, etc. This
position reports directly to the Site Manager, Site Supervisor or
Assistant Site Manager, depending on site personnel
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Runs high volume copy machines and performs binding and
- Handle highly sensitive and confidential documents that may be
- Provide upmost in quality work due to the sensitive nature of
documents and projects that are required in a legal
- Operate high volume scanners.
- Operate image handling software
- Operate MS Office and Email systems
- Ensures convenience copiers are working properly, checking for
quality via daily inspections. Clears paper jams and informs
technicians of specific problems.
- Maintains records for management reports and inventories of
- Distributes office supplies, fax transmissions and mail to
company personnel and/or designated drop-off points as
- Calculates charges for jobs performed and maintains some
- Responds to and coordinates all service calls required by
- May perform filing duties in conjunction with specific customer
- Delivers completed jobs to pre-determined customer locations
within and outside of the site.
- Maintains daily meter and service logs.
- May travel between customer's buildings.
- Answers customer questions regarding status or feasibility of
- Ensures upkeep of convenience copier areas by keeping neat and
- Performs duties related to the shipping and/or receiving of
- Uses shrink-wrap machine, paper cutter, hole driller, bindery
equipment, jogger, tape machine, stackers, electric stapler and
scales in completion of various jobs contracted.
- Uses all copier equipment, calculator, fax machine, postage
meter and some PC.
- Performs filing duties, which may include 'purging' and
archiving old documents.
- Performs duties of scanning, file conversion and file
- Performs FTP (File Transfer Protocol) between computers and
files for printing and CS/DVD
- Manage TOC (Table of Contents) -- first page of electronic
- Perform duties that involve OCR (Optical Character Recognition)
files to assist with key word search
- Perform file formatting for printing/Excel files
- Assist with coordinating projects that will be completed off
site (BIS or Smart Source)
- Responsible for interacting and providing professional level
support to users at various levels, including: legal secretaries,
project managers, paralegals, associates and partners
- Perform quality accurate jobs/projects that may require tight
deadlines and potentially under high pressure
- Performs other duties as assigned. QUALIFICATIONS (Education,
Experience, and Certifications)
- Requires high school diploma, GED, or equivalent work
- Complete Ricoh Legal training within 90 days of hire and
maintain any new training requirements
- Some related copy job experience is preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in the Legal Industry is
- Ability to provide an excellent customer experience, utilizing
strong customer service, personal and communication skills
- May require a valid driver's license and minimum levels of auto
insurance coverage per Ricoh policy.
- Demonstrated competency in basic computer skills including
proficiency in MS Office Suite. Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action
Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Keywords: Ricoh USA, Inc., Reston , Office Clerk- legal copy,mail. print and hospitality services, Legal , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!