Enterprise Solutions Architect
Posted on: May 16, 2020
IDEMIA USA seeks an Enterprise Solutions Architect who can work
with our sales staff, business development team, marketing group,
and clients to shape, architect, design and deliver IT-centric
solutions that meet our client's business modernization, customer
service and efficiency objectives.
The Enterprise Solution Architect is a lead solution strategist,
working with our sales staff as a Pre-Sales Engineer providing
technical sales support expertise for sales pursuits representing
technology practitioners for the corporation. Successful candidates
will have a proven record of delivering Enterprise technology
strategies, designs, and full lifecycle implementations in support
of a business solution. The Architect maintains close working
relationships with the Sales team and Business
Development/Marketing teams and educates technologists, customer IT
departments, customer leadership and business developers on the
appropriate application of technology and solutions. The Architect
is expected to actively participate in sales pursuits and in
thoroughly understanding the customers environments in their focus
Essential Job Functions:
* Pre-Sales Technical Leadership
* Assist in developing business opportunities, including meeting
with / interviewing clients, understanding the client's compelling
events and business needs, interactively developing a solution with
clients, responding to RFIs and RFPs, writing and presenting
proposals, presenting end-user demos, and assisting with drafting,
reviewing, negotiating and finalizing statements of work.
* Act as lead author for majority of technical text for sole source
and RFP responses. Coordinate with rest of the proposal team, on
acquiring and editing text from other SMEs for inclusion in
* Actively participate and coordinate in the development, testing,
logistics and execution of customized compliance demos as part of
the RFP process.
* Consultative selling and leveraging business through superior
delivery skills, good client relations, and subject matter
* Assemble relevant resources and appropriate materials to support
sales pursuits including acting as a liaison between the Sales
Team, Business Units, Product Management and Engineering Leads.
Shape client solutions as a Solutions Architect. Requires good
analytic skills to probe and understand the client's situation, and
then translate that knowledge into a solution specific to that
* Lead the establishment of basis of estimates, participate in
design-to-cost exercises and assemble pricing volumes for major
* Develop and maintain relationships with key vendors and educating
Sales Team in additional revenue opportunities and through use of
vendor products / services in the delivery of client solutions.
* Provide technical leadership regarding cloud adoption, running
IDEMIA and partner solutions securely, cost efficiently and
scalably in public cloud environments.
* Oversee the research, selection, and monitoring of technical
direction for Corporation based upon market trends and
* Serve as a technology subject matter expert including
participating in proposal activities and delivery assurance
reviews, and conducting or participating in lessons learned
sessions following project conclusion.
* Demonstrate subject matter expertise in all business development
activities including sales calls, client presentations,
demonstrations and round tables.
* Oversee and/or provide technology subject matter expertise for
quoting and proposal activities including advising the sales team
on deliverability of request, driving the identification of
alternatives, formulating the solution, and supporting the
development of the response.
* Play a support role in influencing client expectations and
ensuring client satisfaction in area of responsibility and beyond,
and demonstrate sound negotiating skills.
* Lead major proposal efforts, create strategies to win business in
new markets, current accounts.
* Provide leadership in building, maturing and optimizing solutions
engineering processes in order to drive greater efficiencies,
greater repeatability and improve quality
* Minimum of 5 years experience with Identity & Access Management
(IDAM) industry needs, solutions and products
* Minimum of 5 years experience with PKI implementation, solutions,
* Minimum of 5 years experience in SOA, SaaS, Cloud and Enterprise
* Minimum of 5 years experience in application development and
* Minimum of 2 years experience in modernizing applications and
analytic solutions to leverage cloud native patterns
* Minimum of 2 years experience in designing mobile application
solutions and in designing API ecosystems
* Minimum of 5 years experience in driving Sales/RFP Efforts for
government customers of at least 20 million value
* Must have a track record of winning critical bids and attaining
above average win rates for type of work (new logo, existing
customer new work and recompete)
* Track record of bringing sense of urgency and driving solution
* Track record of working in a matrixed environment to drive
* Able to script and execute complex product and solution
* Strong written, speaking and presentation skills in interacting
directly with customers in both written and verbal
* Able to take major role in technical negotiations with
* One or more industry domain experience with system modernization,
health care, banking, fraud prevention, motor vehicle operations,
or public safety required.
* Able to generalize past experiences across industries,
technologies, and client situations
* Agile, DevOps, AWS, Azure or GCP certifications
* Ability to deal with and resolve ambiguity
* Ability to anticipate problems and take decisive action
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Ability to think strategically, balancing long and short-term
* Hands-on development experience with the primary components of a
solution a plus
* Bachelors Degree required; Advanced Degree a plus
* 15 years of experience in architecting, developing and deploying
Travel Requirement, Working Conditions and Physical Demands:
* S. Domestic travel required, approximately 25%.
* Must be a US Citizen
Must be United States citizen
IDEMIA is an equal opportunity employer.
We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
veteran status, and other protected characteristics..
Keywords: IDEMIA, Reston , Enterprise Solutions Architect, Other , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!