6005 - UI/UX Practice Lead, ISI Reston, VA
Company: IndraSoft, Inc.
Posted on: May 16, 2020
Job Title: UI/UX Practice Lead
Location: Reston, VA
Clearance: Able to obtain up to a Top-Secret Security
IndraSoft, Inc. is seeking a UI/UX Practice Lead to join our
dynamic team. The candidate must possess a minimum of 10 years of
experience in collecting, researching, investigating and evaluating
user requirements. He/She will be experienced and versed in Agile
software development processes, ceremonies and toolsets with a
minimum of 3-5 years serving in a leadership capacity.
The UI/UX Practice Lead will be an expert in delivering the best
user experience to IndraSoft customers, which makes the role
extremely important for our success and ensuring customer
satisfaction and loyalty. The initial focus will be the development
and deployment of IndraSoft's Vauban SOAR platform. The UI/UX
Practice Lead will help lead the DevSecOps initiative for Vauban
and will provide technical expertise in designing graphic user
interface elements and optimizing the overall user experience. The
UI/UX Practice Lead will also provide consultation and guidance to
other IndraSoft programs and initiatives as required.
To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related technical
discipline, or the equivalent combination of education,
professional training or work experience.
* 10+ years of related experience delivering outstanding user
experiences and providing exceptional and intuitive application
* 3-5+ years of experience serving in a leadership capacity.
* Previous experience in developing & managing large application
development activities requiring UI/UX expertise.
* Extensive experience with Agile software development and
* Effective customer service and management skills/capabilities,
including a demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally
(internally) and/or externally.
* Excellent communication, business analytical and
* Provide leadership, direction, coordination, communication and
oversight to ensure the overall success of the program.
* Ability to facilitate communication and collaboration between
program customers, IndraSoft employees and subcontractors.
* Must be able to communicate effectively - both written and
verbal, to support communication at all levels of management.
* Must have a proven track record in preparing clear and concise
* Willing to work overtime, holidays, and weekends as
* Ability to obtain and maintain Secret-level security
* BS in program management, computer science or related field.
* Current Top Secret-level security clearance or higher.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
* Lead and architect UI/UX solutions by collaborating with team
members and SMEs.
* Drive a disciplined, user-centric DevSecOps development approach
for the Vauban initiative and help evangelize and train IndraSoft
personnel on its broader adoption.
* Develop and manage intellectual property (methodologies,
* Assist with "Solutioning" activities to support product
development, product enhancement, capture management,
advance/improve corporate capabilities, or develop/refine on-site
* Support and participate in "communities of practice" to
strengthen and expand corporate capabilities.
* Support marketing to develop respective collateral (corporate
capabilities, slicks, web properties, etc.)
* Assist with identifying/aligning strategic partnerships to
complement or enhance products/services.
* Collaborate with Community of Practice & Client Delivery to
support through leadership and events.
* Evaluate performance of design practices, products/services &
adjust per market trends.
* Lead and/or assist as required with program start-ups or
as-needed on-site support to ensure the success of the programs to
include; Providing guidance and mentoring to ensure timeliness,
consistency and quality of our solution, resolving program
challenges to ensure technical feasibility and requirements and
stakeholder expectations are clearly understood and met.
* Support technical writing for proposals and market surveys -
leverage Community of Practice as required.
* Explore new approaches/enabling technologies to drive solution
innovation and improvements and ensure corporate solutions are
relevant for current and emerging trends.
* Assist with driving corporate innovation, solution development
and refinement to address current and future market needs.
* Collaborate with on-site IndraSoft teams to look for ways to
improve processes and solutions.
* Manage and lead large complex development initiatives.
* Support the activities to secure corporate growth.
* Maintain a pulse on advances in technology and best practices as
it pertains to business applications.
Additional responsibilities as assigned by management.
While performing duties of the job, incumbent will be exposed to
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to
work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals
by telephone, email and face to face. This position requires
incumbent to have the ability to stand, walk, sit, use hands to
finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls, reach with
hands and arms, talk and hear. Employee must occasionally lift
and/or move objects up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities
required by job include close vision, distance vision, color
vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to
adjust and focus.
Work Environment: The noise level in the work environment is
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Keywords: IndraSoft, Inc., Reston , 6005 - UI/UX Practice Lead, ISI Reston, VA, Other , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!