6034 - Senior Solution Architect for Proposal Development
Company: IndraSoft, Inc.
Posted on: May 16, 2020
Job Title: 6034 - Senior Solution Architect for Proposal
Location: Reston, VA
Clearance: Secret Security Clearance
IndraSoft, Inc. is seeking a seasoned professional to join our
dynamic team as a Senior Solution Architect to support Proposal
efforts. The candidate must possess a minimum of 10 years of
experience in architecting, delivering, and supporting complex
solutions and proposals for US Federal Government customers. He/She
will be experienced and versed in Federal IT Systems Engineering
and Software Development Lifecycle processes, policies and
frameworks and have a minimum of 3-5 years serving in a leadership
To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
* Bachelor's Degree in Program Management, Computer Science or a
related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of
education, professional training or work experience.
* 10+ years of related experience delivering
products/services/solutions for Federal Agencies.
* 3-5+ years of experience serving in a leadership capacity.
* Previous experience in successfully leading & managing large
complex solution architecture efforts for Federal Government
* Experience in developing and managing the technical volumes for
large complex proposal efforts, designing solutions, managing teams
to document the solution IAW proposal instructions and all
supporting materials (i.e., BOE, Schedules, Graphics, Oral
* Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) and DevSecOps experience and
certifications are a plus.
* Ability to develop a Basis of Estimate, WBS, and IMS in support
of proposal and project efforts.
* Effective customer service and management skills/capabilities,
including a demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally
(internally) and/or externally.
* Excellent communication, business analytical and
* Provide leadership, direction, coordination, communication and
oversight in developing and delivering cybersecurity
* Ability to facilitate communication and collaboration between
customers, IndraSoft employees and subcontractors.
* Must be able to communicate effectively - both written and
verbal, to support communication at all levels of management.
* Must have a proven track record in preparing clear and concise
* Willing to work overtime, holidays, and weekends as
* Ability to obtain and maintain Secret-level or higher security
* BS in program management, computer science or related field.
* Current Secret-level security clearance or higher.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
* Support the activities to secure corporate growth.
* Lead, architect and develop diverse solutions for proposal
* Lead and support technical writing for proposals and market
* Support the development of strategies and business plans to
generate revenue and drive corporate.
* Develop and manage best practices for solution architecture and
* Lead and support solutioning activities to support capture
management, advance/improve corporate capabilities, or
develop/refine on-site solutions.
* Explore new approaches/enabling technologies to drive solution
innovation and improvements and ensure corporate solutions are
relevant for current and emerging trends.
* Support and participate in "communities of practice" to
strengthen and expand corporate capabilities.
* Support marketing to develop respective collateral (corporate
capabilities, slicks, web properties, etc.)
* Assist with identifying/aligning strategic partnerships to
complement or enhance products/services.
* Collaborate with Community of Practice & Client Delivery to
support through leadership and events.
* Evaluate performance of portfolio of products/services & adjust
per market trends.
* Help transition solutions from proposal to project start-up.
Assist as required with program start-ups or as-needed on-site
support to ensure the success of the programs to include; Providing
guidance and mentoring to ensure timeliness, consistency and
quality of our solution, resolving program challenges to ensure
technical feasibility and requirements and stakeholder expectations
are clearly understood and met.
* Assist with driving corporate innovation, solution development
and refinement to address current and future market needs.
* Maintain a pulse on advances in technology and best practices as
it pertains to business applications.
* Additional responsibilities as assigned by management.
While performing duties of the job, incumbent will be exposed to
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to
work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals
by telephone, email and face to face. This position requires
incumbent to have the ability to stand, walk, sit, use hands to
finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls, reach with
hands and arms, talk and hear. Employee must occasionally lift
and/or move objects up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities
required by job include close vision, distance vision, color
vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to
adjust and focus.
Work Environment: The noise level in the work environment is
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Keywords: IndraSoft, Inc., Reston , 6034 - Senior Solution Architect for Proposal Development, Other , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!