Security Account Executive - Federal
Posted on: May 22, 2020
In the race for ideas, we never want our customers to compromise
the speed of innovation nor the safety of their data. Code42
provides protection from Insider Threat by delivering a fast,
simple path to data loss detection, investigation and response.
With our product, security teams easily protect corporate data and
reduce insider risk while fostering an open and collaborative
culture for employees. We are proud our insider threat solution has
been honored with a number of national awards in 2019. This
includes Globee, IT World, Black Unicorn and Stevie Awards, as well
as Cyber Defense Magazine InfoSec Awards, Cybersecurity Excellence
Awards and an Info Security PG's Global Excellence Award.You belong
at Code42 if you crave being a part of a transparent and
collaborative culture, you want to drive innovation, and security
is always top of mind. We look for authentic people who are
inquisitive, enjoy solving complex problems, think creatively and
provide diverse insights to help us think differently and thrive
together. Don't wait. #BeCode42THE ROLE:
Code42 is seeking an Account Executive to join our Code42 Federal
team. You will drive US Public Sector revenue growth as well as
manage existing customers in the Federal Civilian and Defense
sectors. We are looking to expand our footprint and rapidly grow
our Federal agency and system integrator sales. The ideal candidate
will be a self-starter that has had success in expanding
commercially successful technologies into the Federal space.
WHAT YOU'LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Understanding Code42's products and positioning our
differentiated value proposition and ROI to a variety of prospects
and customers based on their agencies' needs and pain points.
- Developing and executing account strategy for target Agencies
- Generate, develop and close new sales opportunities with
Federal Government Agencies and Departments.
- Building rapport with new customers and moving the sales
process forward through onsite meetings, phone, email, events,
campaigns and internet marketing activities.
- Build and manage relationships with Federal resellers, System
Integrators and Distributors to amplify your go-to-market
- Identifying new prospects and qualifying leads to build and
sustain a strong sales pipeline.
- Using Salesforce and other tools to track and manage prospect
and customer information, develop accurate forecasts, and sustain
positive sales momentum through each step in the sales cycle.
- Leading the solution selling process in assigned territory
while partnering with the Systems Engineering team to manage
product demonstrations and evaluation activities as needed to
advance the opportunity.
- Collaborating with marketing, product management and sales
peers to optimize both territory and Code42 overall success
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Ideally you hold a Bachelor's Degree along with 5+ years of
software sales experience selling security software solutions into
the Federal space.
- Proven, measurable, and successful experience as a "hunter"
into the largest US Civilian Agencies
- Understanding of the FARs, government contracting process, and
contract vehicles (GSA, GWACs, BPAs, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to build rapport with prospective
customers in person or over the phone and collaborate with a
variety of internal groups including customer success/services,
engineering, marketing, and sales operations
- Demonstrated ability to overcome customer objections, negotiate
win-win deals in complex enterprises, and acquire new
- Change agility and demonstrated success working in a fast
growth environment-solving problems while sustaining good
- Ability to work both independently from home as well as
collaboratively within a team environment.
A first-class onboarding experience which includes professional
development, personal development all while learning and living our
Code42 values. We provide comprehensive benefits that include
health, dental, vision, wellness, 401k, maternity/paternity leave,
generous paid time off and volunteer opportunities. At Code42
everyone is an owner. We participate in a commission or bonus plans
and all receive stock options. We win together.
Keywords: Code42, Reston , Security Account Executive - Federal, Other , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!