Performace Technical Engineer with DevOps
Reston , Virginia , United States | CTIS | Contract
Diagnose issues that an in-house performance testing team has
been unable to. There are five aspects to Performance Engineering:
software development lifecycle and architecture, performance
testing and validation, capacity planning, application performance
management and problem detection and resolution.
Technical resources with range of experiences in
- Technical Architecture
- Capacity planning
- Performance engineering
- Performance monitoring, Data analysis, Tuning
Performance & Scalability Design, P3 – Advanced
Performance Monitoring, P3 – Advanced
Tech Solution Architecture, P2 – Intermediate
Splunk, P2 – Intermediate
Jenkins, P2 – Intermediate
Scala/Java, P2 – Intermediate
Unix, P2 – Intermediate
All candidates should have:
• Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
• Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management
• Eligibility to receive Federal Public Trust clearance
• Established residency in the US for at least 3 of the last 5
• Candidates must be local to the Washington, D.C.
Metro/Northern VA area – travel will not be reimbursed.
• Completed Background Investigation in accordance with Section
8.3 of your Subcontract Agreement prior to start of work.