Idexcel is a global staffing and IT services organization, with
a mission to bring great people and great organizations together.
Our diverse client base represents a wide range of industries,
including technology, telecom, insurance, healthcare,
manufacturing, banking & financial services, food & commodities
trading and federal organizations. Our teams of experienced
recruiters directly work with client companies seeking exceptional
people to help with their business initiatives.
Idexcel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status,
national origin or any other characteristic protected under
federal, state, or applicable local law.
Job Description No of positions: 5
Full Stack Java with AngularJS
Duties and responsibilities
In this role, you will work on new development as we sunset
older applications in order to create more robust tools for our
finance team. You will actively participate in development teams'
efforts to determine unit needs and business processes that are
automated by the application. Participate in or review all of the
steps in the software development life cycle to create and modify
- Participate with team of technical staff and business managers
or practitioners in the business unit to determine systems
requirements and functionalities needed in large/complex
- Assess and develop high-level design requirements for the
project and communicate in writing or in meetings with the
development team. Assess detailed specifications against design
- Review coding to advance application upgrade, extension, or
other development. Analyze application for data integrity
- Develop test protocols or plan for testing revised application
and review test results.
- May mentor less experienced technical staff; may use high-end
development tools to assist or facilitate the development
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- 8+ years of hands-on development experience is a must
- You must have experience w/AngularJS and Backbone
- Experience with Web Services is a must
- Experience developing in an agile environment
- Experience in Oracle 11g/12c
- DevOps knowledge (Jenkins) is a nice to have
- Must be available for an in-person interview or via Skype.
Kindly note: This Opportunity is with one of our client
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
Additional Information Note: Only US work Authorization
candidates can apply for this job, W2 Requirement
TN1 or EAD or GC or US Citizens OR H1 Transfer is a doable for