TechnoGen, Inc. (formerly known as SYSCOM Technologies) is a
Proven Leader in providing full IT Services, Software Development
and Solutions for 12+ years.TechnoGen is a Small & Woman Owned
Minority Business with GSA Advantage Certification. We have offices
in VA,MD & Offshore development centers in India.We have
successfully excuted 100+ projects for clients ranging from small
business and non-profits to Fortune 50 companies and federal, state
and local agencies.
TechnoGen leadership has experience guiding highly skilled and
certified professionals delivering end to end IT and Business
consulting services projects in public and commercial sectors
across the globe.
Job Description • Produce designs and create prototypes for
• Coordinate integration of components within the application,
develop utilities and PoCs and release the application for system
• Provide functional and/or technical expertise to plan,
analyze, define and support the delivery of future functional and
technical capabilities for an application or group of
• Review and integrate all application requirements, including
functional, security, integration, performance, quality and
• Provide input into final decisions regarding hardware, network
products, system software and security.
Additional Preferred Skills:
• Experience with Jenkins, Maven (pom authoring), Sonar
• Experience using Source Control such as Git or SubVersion
• Experience with Integration development environment (IDE) like
Eclipse; Jboss Development Studio (JBDS), or Spring STS
• SQL and Mark Logic Development experience
• Must be able to receive Federal Public Trust clearance
• Candidates must have lived in the US for 3 of the last 5
• Candidates must be local to the Washington, D.C.
Metro/Northern VA area – travel will not be reimbursed.
• Completed Background Investigation in accordance with Section
8.3 of your Subcontract Agreement prior to start of work.
Additional Information • Ability to work independently with
various department staff, other state, local and federal agencies
to accomplish goals and meet extensive deadlines.
• Knowledge of current Telephony services and Technologies.
• Knowledge of Avaya and/or Cisco platforms, call center
features and operations.
• Ability to resolve technical telecommunications problems
utilizing multiple vendors/contractors.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in
• Ability to function under pressure and maintain composure in
chaotic situation to resolve service related issues.
• Understand Call Center features; such as, Automatic Call
Distributions (ACD), Call Vectors, and Vector Directory numbers
• Ability to develop work and call flows
• Work with multiple network platforms, such as; WAN, WLAN,
Security, Voice, and Video
• Disseminate information effectively to all teams and
• Understand a large and complex network environment