Paradigm Infotech. Inc is a global IT solutions provider focused
on delivering customer value through high Quality Processes and
Cost-efficient solutions. Paradigm has been one of the trendsetters
in global delivery practices with our Client-Centric Model for
customer management and delivery.
Job Description Position: Systems Engineer (Active
Location: Reston, VA
Duration: 6+ months
Interview Process: Phone Interview / Onsite, in-person interview
(Must be able to attend an in-person interview, NO Skype)
• Mastery level knowledge with supporting, managing and
implementing Microsoft Active Directory Federation Services.
• ADFS 2.0 to 2.1 Migration Experience.
• High Proficiency in Producing Implementation, Design and
• Thrives in a highly regulated and fast changing
• Must have significant ADFS Administration, Engineering and
• Must have significant Active Directory Infrastructure
• This position will provide 24/7 coverage for Corporate ADFS
and Active Directory Support.
• The candidate must be skilled in fast paced and changing
environment with proven multitasking skills and focus on details
• The position will follow documentation, and Sr. Engineering
guidance for implementing changes on systems requiring ADFS
Nice to have Skills and Abilities:
• Significant experience with Group Policy processing and
troubleshooting across various computing platforms including
servers, web servers, desktops etc.
• The candidate must have proven End User interaction with
various End Users and able to maintain ticket SLA’s for responding
to User Requests promptly.
• Expertise in Windows desktops and Servers and other Microsoft
technologies Troubleshooting skills is a daily requirement.
(Windows XP, 8.1, Windows Server 2003, 2008/2008R2 and 2012).
• Proficiency in VBScript and/or Power Shell.