Amyx is looking for a Senior Operations Integrator to assist the
Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA), Operations & Integration
Directorate (OI), Operations Department (OI-OP) in focusing and
coordinating all intelligence and operational activities to assist
the Attack the Network (AtN) level of effort in countering small
unmanned aerial systems (C-sUAS). The contractor shall support the
Counter C-sUAS Coordination Cell (CCC) in the development and
coordination of counter improvised threats solutions via validation
of requirements, strategy and engagements, information sharing,
process development, and rapid innovation and initiatives.
Responsibilities The primary job responsibilities are inclusive
of, but not limited to, the following:
1. Interacts directly with the OI-OP during the development of
operational assessments, point papers, briefings, and other
products for external distribution.
2. Evaluate, collate, and analyze information from a number of
classified and unclassified sources to maintain situational
awareness and understanding of the improvised threat, and counter
Threat Networks that employ improvised threats
3. Conduct senior level staff work coordinating with internal
and external stakeholders across the enterprise, DOD, Academia, and
4. Assists the OI-OP in assessing operational requirements
across the Combatant Commands.
5. Maintain awareness of OI-OP activities and internal materiel
and non-materiel efforts across DTRA Directorates, operating arms,
and staff elements, as it relates to C-sUAS.
6. Maintain awareness of OI-OP engagement activities and provide
input for messages, threats and other information critical to the
7. Conduct mission analysis, as required, and coordinate staff
actions in support of OI-OP mission areas, processes, Lines of
Operations (LOOs) against current and emerging improvised
8. Support units and their organic staffs, in coordination with
OI-OP leadership preparing for and conducting operations in areas
where improvised threat is high.
Qualifications Required Skills and Qualifications: • Bachelor’s
Degree from accredited university.
• Minimum of 10 years of experience in DoD Service, Agency, or
• Experience interacting with senior government civilians and
• Leadership and training experience.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Exceptional and proven administrative skills.
• Proficient in office software such as Microsoft Office.
• Ability to deploy.
• Current Top Secret/SCI.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
• 15 years, or greater, experience in a DoD Service, Agency, or
• Experience working at Division (or higher level) conducting
operations in a time sensitive and fluid environment.
• Experience with Military Decision-Making Process.
• Experience in startup organizations
• Deployed experience (military, contractor or government
civilian) in Middle East, Africa or Pacific Rim
• Previous experience supporting DTRA, JIDO (or their
• Previous experience operating unmanned aerial
• Bachelor’s Degree in a STEM Field
• Master’s Degree in Business, Public Administration,
Information Systems, Military Science or related discipline
Amyx is an Equal Opportunity employer. Amyx is committed to
providing equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. Every
qualified applicant receives focused consideration for employment
and no one is discriminated against on the basis of race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. In addition to
federal law requirements, Amyx complies with applicable state and
local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every
location in which the company has facilities. This applies to all
terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring,
placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves
of absence, compensation and training. Equal Opportunity Employer-
Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual
Orientation/Gender Identity. Amyx is an E-Verify employer.
Amyx proudly and proactively takes affirmative action to advance
employment of individuals who are minorities, women, protected
veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Employee needs to be able to sit at a workstation for extended
periods; use hand(s) to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls;
reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Most positions require
ability to work on desktop or laptop computer for extended periods
of time reading, reviewing/analyzing information, and providing
recommendations, summaries and/or reports in written format. Must
be able to effectively communicate with others verbally and in
writing. Employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move
moderate amounts of weight, typically less than 20 pounds. Regular
and predictable attendance is essential.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment.
Please refresh the page and try again later.