Contracts Administrator, Principal
Company: ASRC Federal Holding Company
Posted on: January 8, 2021
ASRC Federal is currently seeking a Principal Contracts
Administrator in support of our IS&T Operating Group. This
position is currently working remotely due to COVID-19. This
position may be filled in proximity to ASRC Federal offices in
Reston, Virginia, Beltsville, Maryland or Huntsville, Alabama.Key
- Key position supporting contract management activities in a
Division focused on ASRC Federal's Defense IT portfolio.
- Contracts responsibilities include compliance with contracts
policies, procedures, methods, operating practices, and functional
performance standards to facilitate effective implementation within
program objectives and requirements.
- Counsel and serve as main resource on all matters of a
- Negotiate favorable agreements to include NDAs, TAs, contracts
and subcontracts, analyze and resolve OCI issues, participate in
the preparation, submittal of proposals and development of bid
- Represent the company in matters of contract, pricing, or
performance reviews as may be conducted by agencies of the federal
- Coordinate closely with the Subcontracts Administrator assigned
to key programs to ensure subcontracting activities are carried out
in a manner consistent with prime contract requirements and
- Ability to foster collaborative working relationship with a
wide range of stakeholders to include Contracting Officers and
CORs, Operations, Program Control, Pricing, BD/Capture,
Procurement, and HR.Basic Qualifications:
- BS/BA with 7 to 9 years of related experience, or
- Experience with all forms of government solicitations (RFP,
RFQ, and other forms) and managing all forms of government
contracts (Cost Type, FFP, T&M, ID/IQ contracts, GWACS, and GSA
schedule contracts), including reviewing and understanding pricing,
representations and certifications, and subcontracting issues.
- Detailed knowledge of FAR, DFARS, and CAS, and preparing Cost
and Business Management proposals.
- Firm understanding of OCI issues and mitigation/avoidance
- Ability to summarize/synopsize contract analysis during
contract performance for management consideration.
- Experience with Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs), Teaming
Agreements (TAs), etc.
- Experience coordinating and working with Procurement personnel
regarding subcontracting to achieve proposal and program
- Knowledge of Small Business and 8(a) practices and policies is
- Proficient in MS, Word, Power Point and Outlook with an
emphasis with ExcelAdditional Qualifications:
- Active participation with NCMA is a plus
- Experience working with DoD agencies. NASA Experience is a
- US Citizenship and ability to pass a government sponsored
background investigation, if needed.ASRC Federal and its
Subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, gender, color, age, sexual orientation,
gender identification, national origin, religion, marital status,
ancestry, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, or any
other factor prohibited by applicable law.
Keywords: ASRC Federal Holding Company, Reston , Contracts Administrator, Principal, Other , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!